All reviews full kitchen bedroom suite front desk make a u turn would stay here again dollar tree dance competition small kitchen very nice place to stay sink area breakfast selection cold cereal business park family event clean bathroom the staff was friendly and helpful platinum member
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We like to stay in Marriott's if we can, the town place suites in this location was very nice, clean and quiet. A few critiques are It is in a business park, kind of hard to find. The front desk staff was not as attentive as they could have been.
We would stay there again if we were traveling through.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ashlie B, Operations Supervisor at TownePlace Suites Boston North Shore/Danvers, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We know that we can be challenging to get to but we feel it is well worth the quiet area we are tucked away in. I do apologize that the front desk was not as attentive as they should have been. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can improve our service. We hope you will stay with us next time your travels bring you to Danvers.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Getting to the hotel is a bit of an annoyance since you cannot directly turn in from Rte 1 North...you have to go past the hotel to the light to swing back around. Hint if you leave the hotel make a left and it takes you to the backroads where there is a gym and Dollar Tree store that is connected to Rte 1 South...kind of a short cut, but still no way directly from Rte 1 North to hotel without breaking laws. There were two complaints i had about this hotel. The first is the small parking lot, particularly when I stayed there was some kind of bbq and RV's at the end lot taking up too many spaces and even had reserved signs. When I inquired about where to park I was told to park in the Senior Center across from the hotel. Both nights that weekend had bbq goers til about 2am. I don't know if the bbqers were guest of the hotel or just stragglers, but it was pretty annoying not being able to park in the lot because bbqs and RV's were taking up all the spots at the back of the parking lot area. The 2nd complaint is the hotel is old and needs to be updated. The rugs are very old in the hallways leading to the rooms and inside the rooms. I was actually afraid to have my barefoot touch the floor. I would not stay here again until it is modernized like the one by the Logan Airport one in Chelsea...difference is night and day! I would suggest the Residence Inn in Danvers for a much better and modern hotel.

Room tip: corner rooms quieter but may be far from the elevators
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Spent the weekend for my daughters dance competition in Danvers, hotel was ideal for its location and amenities. The breakfast included was great and the kids loved it. The room with a full kitchen with a full size fridge was amazing and saved us money as we could cook there instead of having to go out. The staff was great and ready to offer suggestions on area attractions. This will be our go to hotel for the Danvers/Salem area in the future.

Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank Toddster9
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We had a very nice two-bedroom suite, and I felt quite pampered there. The place was very clean and nicely upkept. There were plenty of amenities in the kitchen, incl. a full-size fridge and even a dishwasher. Unfortunately we were only there for one night, so it was a bit of a waste for us. The only somewhat negative I can think of right now is that the breakfast was only so-so. The only hot items were waffles and I think oatmeal. It would have been nice if it had bacon and eggs or something like that, but really it's just a small thing. We were very very happy here, and the people were tremendously nice and helpful.

1  Thank khollth
Reviewed 15 August 2017

My favorite thing about this place was the people who work there. All of them were super polite, professional and helpful and friendly. The ladies who checked us in were just lovely and the breakfast ladies were lovely, too. I really appreciate their wonderful service and kindness. The room was perfect for us, a two bedroom suite . We were there for a wedding and it was perfect. Quiet, comfortable and clean.