“the best homemade ice cream around”

Four Seas Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Centerville
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours
Description: Since 1934, Four Seas has provided Cape Cod with the finest ice cream and customer service. An old blacksmith shop turned ice cream parlor is where, you can sit on stools at the counter or at a dining room table. Old-fashioned ice cream sodas, frappes, and ice cream flavors like ginger, penuche pecan, cookie do, fresh peach, and black raspberry. Four Seas has been winning national and local competitions for decades, and has been named in the top ten ice creams in the country by several publications. We are committed to working with customers’ needs, from delivery options to unique flavors created especially for a specific company. Many local restaurants, ice cream stores, beach clubs, caterers, golf clubs, and local markets purchase wholesale 3 gallon tubs, toppings, cones, and/or quarts. Off-Season hours 11-5 Wednesday thru Sundays for quarts, toppings, and ice cream cakes.
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I've been going here with my family since I was about 4. I always had frozen pudding and grandma had ginger. We'd share a bite with each other. After leaving Provincetown that morning, we stopped by for an ice cream lunch. The owner and worker were wonderfully helpful, and we got to talking. The owner was a student of mine when he was in 8th grade in Hyannis. Small world. You can't go wrong with their ice cream as it's as good as I remember, but I'd recommend bringing a cooler so you can take some of it home with you. That was my one regret; we didn't have a cooler, and it would have melted by the time we got home which was over an hour away.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I went the weekend after Labor Day. It was open; however they only sold prepacked ice cream. You could get three sizes, one smaller than a pint, the other two larger. Everything was served in containers and they would not make milkshakes or put the ice cream on a cone. I've heard great things about Four Seas, but the service was not friendly and the offerings were so narrow that they would be better off simply closing Labor Day and not being open during the winter.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Great variety of flavors and high-quality ice cream! This is a must-stop if you are nearby. My girlfriend is not a big ice cream eater normally, but she loved it!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2018

was what my great grandmother taught me. So we hit up Four Seas before dinner as they close early this time of year. And they only serve prepackaged ice cream, so the "small" is already in a plastic cup. Tastes as good as ever, but the options are fewer by mid September

Date of visit: September 2018
FourSeasIceCream, Owner at Four Seas Ice Cream, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Thank you for posting. you have a wise great grandmother.
See you soon
Doug

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Was not in a mood for an ice cream. But as soon as you eat your first spoonful, you know it’s different from anything you’ve had before.

My wife couldn’t resist it either. Soft and light and delicious.

Learn from them Ben n Jerry’s

Date of visit: September 2018
FourSeasIceCream, Owner at Four Seas Ice Cream, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Thanks Aditya for posting. So glad the both of you found it delicious.
Hope to see you soon. -Douglas