All reviews cookies waffles indoor pool hot tub rhode island return trip bacon or sausage immediate vicinity large bathroom breakfast room cape cod free breakfast decent stay visiting family front desk staff definitely stay here again nice room
Reviewed 16 August 2018

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We will be back! It’s refreshing to not only see a hotel well kept and maintained but it’s a gem when the staff matches the hotel’s appearance and environment! I believe we had the pleasure of dealing with Deven mostly, we stayed 8/5-8/7 and she was working after 3PM, what a pleasant employee, y’all about feeling like someone enjoys their job and wants to make sure the guests not only feel at home but well taken care of! My 14yr old daughter liked how attentive she was to the point she saw my daughter both nights at the lobby and made sure she grabbed a cookie! Her smile just feels like coming in, make yourself at home! Between the supreme guest service, the comfortable beds and fluffy pillows in a spacious room, the pool being so well kept as well as the hotel, and the very sweet woman that serves the yummy breakfast, we gotta say we have found our favorite place to stay for our Boston getaways, WE WILL BE BACK!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2018

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed 29 July 2018

My wife and I chose this hotel for its 'central' location and stayed 4 nights. It was very good value, very clean and the staff were excellent. The hotel was close to a MBAT park and ride (Quincy Adams) that offered $7 per day parking and a quick (30 min), cheap ($5.50 return fare) to downtown Boston. It was also close (less than an hour) to Plymouth and Cape Cod.. The breakfast buffets were fairly standard but plentiful. Our suite was lovely and clean. We would highly recommend this hotel for those looking for modern, quality, clean and very reasonably priced accommodation with friendly and helpful staff.

Room Tip: Go for a site-the extra room makes all the difference!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I planned a quick impromptu family trip to the Boston area. We saw this hotel and they were one of the few hotels that was available for the dates that we needed so we booked it. Horrible horrible experience since the moment we entered the hotel. It was very difficult to find any employee to help answer questions or to help in any manner. Our room with nothing as described. The breakfast was terrible rubbery eggs and old fruit. Despite that our family try to make do with what we had. My children will really excited to enjoy the pool area. At the pool area we found a very dangerous situation. The floor tiles around the pool were soaking wet. And as we enter the pool area my children and I also noticed several other guests slipped on the tiles trying to enter into the pool. I complained several times to the front desk and nothing was ever done about it. For my children to enjoy the pool I had to go and pick up extra towels and wipe up the wet tile so that they wouldn't fall. I also tried to inform the manager and never received any kind of call back. To me this shows that starting at management no one at this hotel cares very much about the guest experience or how the hotel is run. I would NEVER recommend this hotel to anyone. If you are staying in this area please find another hotel to stay in!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
cxbrok, Public Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Brockton (Boston), MA, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear Kanika,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay and the incident that occurred.We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. The country Inn & Suites will look into this matter further. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.