“Amazing Meatballs & Sauce”
Review of Italian Kitchen

Italian Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 186 Restaurants in Brockton
Cuisines: Deli, Italian
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I stopped in to grab some meatballs and sauce on the store side of the Italian Kitchen. I was immediately greeted by Johnny, who offered to assist me. I requested 10 meatballs and a quart of sauce, still hot. The food was quickly put together and the payment process was quick and pleasant.

The food was amazing! While I have had issues in the past, there were no issues this time. The food was hot, fresh and tasty. The meatballs were juicy and the proper texture. The sauce was flavorful, as well.

Overall, the food was excellent, as was the service on the store side. The store also had a nice selection of Italian cooking staples and Italian Kitchen made frozen meals. Next time, I hope to dine in on the restaurant side to fully enjoy the Italian Kitchen experience.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

this place has been around for many decades, has real, old fashion Italian food.everything here is superb, at reasonable prices. rocky Marciano always ate there, so that speaks for itself! if you want a great Italian meal, this place is for you.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

food is delicious!!! the greek salad. and meatball sub are my favorite. place is great service and staff is perfect. must go!!!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I grew up on the South-side of Brockton and frequented the Italian Kitchen many, many times. When I go inside, I can never decide what to get as everything is so good. So, I usually get the Pu Pu platter, which has a little bit of a few different items. All their dinner plates come with a fresh Bulkie roll and butter. There was a question above when I filled out this review asking: "Is this one of the best meals you've ever had in a restaurant?" Well, the honest answer is no, it is not. It is; however, some of the best Italian food I have had. As another writer stated...remember, this is a kitchen, not a 4 or 5 star restaurant. Service is almost like a cafeteria where you place your order and your food comes out on a tray with paper plates and plastic flatware. However, the food is always good. Paul, who is usually the person working the counter and taking your order always seems like he would rather be somewhere else, but that is Paul.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I LOVE this place and always get spaghetti. It's delicious.

This time I got Rigatoni with meat sauce.
I was really dissatisfied... especially since I paid over $6.

There were 5 rigatoni (large) on my small serving. Each were filled with ricotta (Not stuffed but enough filling) I kind sat there like, what? .....

I Misunderstood as I thought I was getting rigatoni (plain) normal size with meat sauce.

I was more disappointed I paid pretty much $1 for each rigatoni and the fact there were only 5

Next time I'll stick with classic spaghetti!

But, yes, This place is amazing