“Not cheap good food, it's good food for cheap...”
Review of Italian Kitchen

Italian Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 186 Restaurants in Brockton
Cuisines: Deli, Italian
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I go to the Italian Kitchen on a weekly bases with my buddy. I can say out of the 25+ times I have eaten there we have NEVER gotten a bad meal. You can't go wrong from the meatball plate to the Rigatoni. Also, the staff is great, especially Paul, he always make ordering interesting! I recommend this place to everyone. And remember, it's the Italian Kitchen not a 5 star restaurant, so keep those expectations in check and simply enjoy the experience.

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Oh my God its the best! Its fast the veal is as tender as it gets so is the chicken parm, bread is fresh, great portions, its a piece of the old Brockton we all new and were proud of. I could eat it every day. The store next door has fresh meats and sauce.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Wow the meatballs are amazing. We have gone here a couple of times everything tastes great. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a decent bite to eat while driving down Rt 24...not in the market for fast food so we grabbed some subs from here....the meatball and Italian were excellent...so good that we grabbed some frozen entrees for dinner at home!

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Not in the best area of Brockton however food wise this place delivers! An inexpensive way to have a hot home cooked meal, would recommend!