“Dinner”

Cuisines: American, Deli, Pizza, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Great food and service. We have been to both locations Brockton and Halifax and with the picky eaters I have there's always something for everyone.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Great atmosphere, menu selection, and parking. Hadn’t been to The Cod in awhile. Glad to return! Pizza is delicious. Great service. I’ve heard the Brockton location makes the best pizzas.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I we’re told to go to this amazing place when we were in town. I was not disappointed. Very friendly service, and the food was amazing. Best pizza I’ve had in a long time. Be sure if you order a pizza from this place that you get the burnt edges on your pizza. So delicious. And I’ve never seen pepperonis so big! Great place!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I’m a New York native and am used to the best pizza in the world but for a small town in Massachusetts, this pizza is pretty decent. Subs were good, too.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

One of the best pizzas on the South Shore the best I don’t know but it’s there love all their pizzas and the Greek salads are great