“Amazing Pizza Great Service and Prices!!!”

Supreme House of Pizza & Subs
Ranked #17 of 187 Restaurants in Brockton
Description: Supreme House of Pizza & Subs , Home of the fressh and delicious pizza. For over 40 years , Supreme House of Pizza have been the number one choice of pizza & Subs in Brockton . Family owned and operated , second generation continues to surpass customer satisfaction . At Supreme House of Pizza & Subs you will find Oven Toasted Grinders Gyros Subs Spaghetti w/choice of Meat Steak Sub Varieties Salads and more. Come today to stop by and check one item of our delicious menu.
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

In town for one night and saw the reviews on trip advisor and stopped in for dinner. We are a family of seven and we ordered two large pizzas and a large Greek salad. The Greek salad was enough to share with everyone. And the two large pizzas were more than enough for our family of seven. We actually took half a pizza to go. The prices were amazing and the service was fast. The pizzas were hot and they did not skimp on the toppings. Love their crust. Stop bye you won’t be disappointed!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I have been coming here since I was in elementary school and I'm 51 years old... They have kept it consistently incredible...the quality of food, the people who work there and being treated like family always. They are well known for the best steak and cheese subs in the area and Greek salads.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I can't say enough how much I love this place. Growing up in Boston, we could never find linguiça pizza. Supreme was a gen to find for me here in Brockton. The crust is always perfect!! Such a treat

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 12 January 2017

Supreme House Of Pizza In Brockton is awesome. It is a family owned restaurant and the prices are great. They have, in my opinion, the best pizza, subs, salads, and pasta in all of Brockton. The atmosphere is family friendly and old fashioned. I definitely recommend this place.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

Oddly I'm always looking for a good steak & cheese sandwich somewhere and stumbled on this little jewel. Grab a nice steak & cheese sub, mayo w/toasted bread ya can't lose

Date of visit: December 2016