All reviews front desk pancakes long walk room was clean sausage bowling alley the entire staff great customer service nice stay the general manager small complaint three story double bed my home away from home stayed here for two nights all you can eat yogurt
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Stayed over the Labor Day weekend to avoid the traffic all together. I chose this property due to its location and the chain's wide variety of TV sports channels. The hotel is on the ring road of a mall. At the mall are several chain restaurants and a bowling alley. Behind the hotel is a 4 lane divided road (MA 24) that turns into I-93 and goes straight into downtown Boston.
The room was dated but the furniture was clean and comfortable.The hotel was sold out the whole weekend (including a wedding) and during that time I never heard a noise from the next room. The breakfast is as good as any hotel in this price range.
The only thing that I didn't like was that a 122 room hotel had only 1 elevator and that it was in the back (great for the housekeepers ) but not so much for the guests.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank xtc663
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Booked a room here when traveling with my son, a wheelchair user, only to find the "wheelchair accessible" could not accommodate a wheelchair. Wheelchair users should stay away from this place. Complaining to Holiday Inn about this false advertising situation.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Matthew A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Dear 'davewvt',

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We take Accessibility Compliance very seriously at our hotel, as well as accommodating those with a disability, injury or require additional assistance. I would be interested to know more details of your stay with us to see if you had booked one of our ADA compliant rooms while you were with us recently. We also have a hydraulic pool chair lift at the hotel so that guest in a wheelchair may even use the pool during their stay with us.

We regularly host guests who specifically utilize a wheelchair and make every accommodation possible when we do have a guest needing an accessible room. If you would like to further discuss what happened, I can be reached at the hotel main number at 508-588-6300 (x408).

Matt A.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Business Trip brought us to Brockton. Although a fair distance from work road links were easy down to Cape Cod.
Check in was seemless with polite and attentive staff.
Rooms were spacious very clean and well equipped with microwave fridge keurig coffee machine and an exceptionally comfy large bed.
Breakfast in with the cost was good with a wide variety. Located near a number of restraunts so not at a loss for evening food.
Was recommended to avoid Brocton itself and didn't venture there. Would use again if on business. But if could get a hotel closer to work at a reasonable cost I would.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel earlier tbis month (May 2018) for a friend's babyshower, she was expecting twins! My husband and 18 month old daughter drove from NYC to Boston. We booked a room with double beds. If you're traveling with kids, I absolutely recommend this hotel: 1) the room comes with a microwave and mini refrigerator 2) double beds were actually double queen size bed & oh so comfortable 3) the iron worked 4) free breakfast..not bread and eggs, a good size breakfast. We had another couple that stayed at the Super Eight next door who went to Ihop to eat. They had a pancake maker machine (wish I had one), you press a button for the number of pancakes -put your plate-pancake(s), eggs, sausages, waffles, bagels, milk, juice, yogurt, cereal..wide selection.

The hotel is in walking distance to a little shopping plaza, so there's an Ihop nearby & a few other stores. The front desk clerk was very pleasant..he called us a few minutes after we got in our room to find out if we settled in ok and needed anything. There is the typical chair and desk with chair in the room. I enjoyed my overnight stay, hallway was quiet. Room, bathroom, sheets were cleaned. I think the Tv was 32 inches, and their menu/welcome manual has the channel guide, places to eat, nearby activities. Plus there is free parking!! It was a pleasant overnight stay!!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Average stay... nice room with king bed.. surprise fire alarm that night sent us all for a nice evening walk. Location is close to lots of food and shopping. Note when the front desk tells you to take your first left to the elevators... they dont mention they are at the FAR END of the hallway. Drive to the far entrance and come in where the elevator is... unless you are on the main floor.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Don B
Matthew A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Hello 'Don B',

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry that the fire alarm unfortunately went off and disrupted your stay with us. We greatly value all feedback positive & negative and use it constructively. It is appreciated of you for letting us know about the elevator directions, it definitely sounds like it could have been explained better which I will follow up on with our team. Thank you again for sharing and staying with us!

Matt A.