See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2018

No rooms were ready by check in time, rooms were not very clean, staff was loud and unprofessional and didn’t even ask how our stay was. We were awoken at 3:30am by other loud guests and it went on for over an hour without being addressed and we were close to the front desk. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 3 August 2018

Would not recommend this place. Definitely not the room I booked. I reserved a king size bed, handicap accessible. It was on the second floor (up 2 flights of stairs) the room wreaked of stale cigarette smoke, the 2 beds were full size (not a king as reserved), burn marks in the bedspread, lights didn't work. TV didnt work (after a phone call & 2 trips to the room from the front desk, who left us with one channel with an preacher asking for money). The area the hotel is situated in is kind of shady...would not be comfortable going to my car alone. Overall, would not recommend this hotel. We were in this hotel a total of 15 minutes.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank ccarpe357474
Neil P, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Guest,

We apologize that your stay was not as you expected and we are sorry about it. Your comments helps us improving our service for our guests. Once again please accept our apology. Thanks

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I cannot believe this property is associated with the Wyndham name of hotels.
Its old, ugly and is just horrible.
Even the maid service was bad. Never have I seen it where the toiletries offered were just thrown on counter. There are 4 ppl in our room and we only get 2 towels?

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The WiFi wasn't working great, but I was happy. The jaquzzi was fantastic and relaxed my husband and myself extremely. The bed was so comfortable. We planned to stay 2 days and stayed 5. Also I signed up for a Windham account.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Descent. Nothing special. Good value for money, has fridge and microwave in the room. Quiet. Comfortable bed. Housekeeping daily. Friendly front desk manager, Mr. Patel. Stayed for 3 nights. Would use again if I’m in the area. Restaurants and supermarket in the vicinity.

Date of stay: June 2018