“Mamma Mia”

North Shore Music Theatre
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Beverly
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

I love this theater. Unfortunately I can’t go tonight. I tried to sign in and I never received my temporary password via email. And no way to contact them. Bummer. Guess I’ll go to a movie

All reviews
"an adult"
"last night"
"long time"

Reviewed 11 August 2018

It's a theater in the round so there probably isn't a bad seat in the house where we saw "Mamma Mia" and having seen "Mamma Mia" in New York, London, Pasadena, Boston and Las Vegas, we were not disappointed in the performance.

The North Shore Music Theater is definitely worth the ride from Southern New Hampshire.

There is good parking, a bistro, and snack bars.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Hey friends recently My wife and I won tickets to see the musical Peter Pan.We arrived early enough to have dinner and relax. Dinner was fantastic!!! North Shore Music Theater caters out before every production. This time we noticed it was catered by Relish catering. Delicious!!! Let me tell you if you ever have the opportunity to try the Theaters restaurant ask for Meghan she was our waitress. Outstanding , friendly, sharp as a tack and we were her 1st table ever working for them. Can you say Biggg Tip!!!! Peter Pan the musical was OK Just OK. This show was designed basically for the little ones. I personally noticed 4 older teens and 2 adults dosing off. Friends for free it was Fantastic Fun!!

2  Thank postalman1
Reviewed 18 May 2018

There were 26 of us who attended this show ranging in age from 3 to 65. Everyone loved it. The adults were entertained and the kids could not stop talking about it. I have seen other shows here with friends and family members of all ages. They always do a great job and everyone comes away singing the songs and talking about their favorite characters and parts of the show.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Our first time at this ROUND theatre. My 5 year old had a very hard time keeping up with the characters as they move on & off the stage constantly. She loved the music & costumes of characters- but again it was almost too much for her to follow who was on stage and where the other characters went. We bought popcorn in the long line before show & almost didnt get to enter theatre because show began. They should shut down concession stand long before that time. I would definitely go to another show, but an adult show or with slightly older kids.