Lowest prices for your stay
Hilton Garden Inn
US$131
US$131
FindHotel
US$111
Expedia.comUS$131
Hotels.comUS$131
PricelineUS$131
All reviews front desk nice room convenient location staff was friendly hilton marsh baltimore lobby wedding interstate bedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2021 via mobile

I would not stay here again. It’s old and outdated. Rust on tub, discolored ceiling. Had to pick my own towels from front desk. No apology for there not being towels in room. Also, no soap in the room. There was also a big fight going on next door, which was not necessarily the hotel’s fault, but it was quite noisy, aside from the fight.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2021

Unless you like sleeping ON an interstate, you will not be able to sleep AT all in this hotel. Road/tractor trailer traffic is all night long. Hotel is not built well and sound goes right thru the entire structure.

Room tip: None available,
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2021

Hotel is old & dated! When we arrived, our room was ready! The elevator smelt like a dead skunk as did the 6th floor hallway! The room, while old, seems clean! I went down to the front desk to ask why I didn’t have waters in my room as gold member, asked for extra towels, & coffee disposal cups. The cups left in the room had sugar packets in them. Front desk person said he’d send towels up, but because of covid, they didn’t put waters in rooms or give wrapped cups(?). When we got back no towels were sent up, Called front desk & was told I had to go down to get towels. I said I was told they had to bring them up. She said I’ll send them up & hung up on me! They did come up promptly. The indoor pool is small, picture deceiving! They have gone back to hot breakfast so I’ll see about that in the morning! The bed is on a bed board not boxspring so don’t know how comfortable it’s going to be! There’s a nice Hampton Inn in same parking lot as this hotel, check that out before booking here!

Reviewed 28 September 2021

Excellent service. Nice room comfortable king. Had a large
Bathroom. I liked being able to pick out the room. Great experience. Only recommendation is switch double rooms with queen beds.
Location was in beautiful area

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 28 September 2021

We stayed here as part of a block of rooms reserved for a wedding party. The room was clean but, dated. There was no exhaust fan in the bathroom and the fixtures didn’t work properly. The lobby was attractive and the staff were pleasant. It’s just clearly an old property.

Date of stay: September 2021