All reviews fagers island nice resort workout room whirlpool tub great view of the bay small kitchen off season fitness center parking lot billiards nightlife
Reviewed 2 April 2017

We just returned from a four night stay and were pleased with the courtesy shown to us by all the staff. Granted it is a tad dated but our one bedroom condo was clean and nicely furnished. I wanted a place that was quiet to write and the view to the bay was perfect for that. Also, the walk across the bridge to the Fager's Island restaurant added to the charm. I would go again, the higher the floors up the better view. Our fourth floor had just been freshly painted. The bed and pillows were awesome. Food at the Big Easy, easy walking distance was tremendous!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Robert F, General Manager at Coconut Malorie Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Thank you for the review and we are very pleased that you enjoyed your time at Coconut Malorie. We look forward to return trip in the future.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Went the week after Thanksgiving using a time share we acquired from a friend. Was pretty surprised when arrived expecting time share quality and basically was a mini suite. Had a living area facing the bay towards fagers island which was pretty. Kitchen was fridge/microwave. Bedroom was queen size bed. Due to the time of year it was the air conditioning was turned off which wasn't helpful the bedroom was hot as heck luckily saved by a friend who brought us down a fan. You could tell the place was dated but overall our stay was nice. Advantage was you could walk over to Fager's via the boardwalk between the place and Fagers. The Big Easy on 60 is also within walking distance and about a 5 minute walk to Dead Freddie's . Due to the time of year lot of places were closed down so you would have to keep this in mind as far as restaurants. Also you get only 1 parking pass so keep that in mind but you can park on the street (not sure how safe that is) . For the money this time of year wasn't a bad place to stay but during the summer season not sure is would be worth it compared to others.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

We arrived late ckecked in we had a suite room 504 wen tto the top floor the entire floor smelled. Apparently they have long term rentals in the winter months so people live in the hotel. Was told I had to.deal with it. The room had mold in the shower and bugs on the ceiling and the bed mattress was hard as a rock and way outdated the cushions on the sofa were all miss matched and old. as well as the tvs in the bedroom are about 10 years old not worth even close to the money they charge. I was uncomfortable staying at this hotel I walked in and out of the room informed the front desk about the smell the bugs and we were unhappy and they told me to call the manager kyle in the morning no problem. They proceeded to charge my card. I CALLED IN THE MORNING AND Kyle the manager hung up on me twice. argued with me about the room and the hotel accomadations, I have stayed at various hotels for work marriot and holiday inns hamptons and have never had a problem, worst experience beware ,,

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
7  Thank Resort517551
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Probably beautiful back when it first opened but not any more. Black mold on dust ruffle of bed and window valance. Screen door to balcony broken. This place needs repair. Looks like they just don't care anymore. Would not stay again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stephluv54
Reviewed 3 October 2016

Room was filthy, the carpet in the bed room disgusting, Roaches in the bathroom, mold along the base of the shower curtain. Light blub out in bathroom. it needs to close down and clean and exterminate . The Manager I was told by Expedia knows of the issues and only offers a 20% discount. The hotel is also running under a different name Fiesta not The Coconut Malorie Resort.

Room Tip: do not recomend
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple