Review Highlights
nice bay boat

Good inexpensive option for families with small children. Short trips in calm waters. Very good... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
LouB3121
Bristol, Pennsylvania, United States
Mimosa Tiki Cruise

Captain Rick was Fabulous!! Such a great time. My husband and i came down to the beach on... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
katherinenF5334AI

All reviews sunset cruise sand bar girls weekend rented a pontoon boat tour horseshoe crabs flounder catching fish great family fun next year great trip a lot of fun tortuga tiki sandbar rods captain
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 September 2021

The evening sunset cruise was fantastic! Everyone who worked on the boat was friendly and full of information. We got to see dolphins swim right up to us and they had to open the bridge for us to pass through. I would definitely recommend booking!!

Reviewed 28 August 2021

I booked the sunset cruise on August 26th. It was great. The weather was warm and beautiful. All staff on the boat was very friendly and helpful. The cruise was great. Saw a few dolphins. Very relaxing. I will book again when I return to Ocean City.

Reviewed 27 August 2021

It was my fiancé’s 40th birthday and we were looking for fun things to do in Ocean City. We came across the Sunset Cruise and decided to do it and we were not disappointed!! This was the best 2 hours of the trip. Captain Mike is by far the best host and we will definitely be returning to do it again. Such a great experience with strangers that ended as friends. Request Captain Mike and you will be the next person writing a 5 star review. Thanks again!! :)

Reviewed 25 August 2021

I was so excited for the mimosa cruise and it exceeded my expectations!! Thank you Todd we had fun!!

Reviewed 23 August 2021

We did a sunset cruise in Ocean City Md for my sister in law’s birthday. The tiki cruise leaves behind Fishtails restaurant. Our Captain was Bill and he was simply outstanding. He gave us a great tour of the waterfront in Ocean City. He is a retired marine and was taking to my son who is going into the Coast Guard. Bill made one stop at the Marina where the White Marlin Open is held and he showed us some beautiful yachts. On the tiki you bring your own alcohol and food. They have coolers and plastic cups on board. Since we were the last trip of the night Capt Bill let us stay on the tiki and we had some beverages with him and the bridal party that took another tiki out. Each Tiki boat holds 6 people and the cost is $400 for a 2 hr cruise and $ 500 for a 3 hr tour.
Thanks again to Tiki cruise and Capt Bill for a great night