Flagship Hotel Oceanfront
Dunes Manor Hotel, Court & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$319
US$271
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$327/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$370
US$330
US$232
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$353
US$312
US$184
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$236/night.

US$325
US$306
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$354/night.

The Spinnaker(Ocean City)
US$271
Travelocity
Francis Scott Key Family Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$251
US$240
US$563
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$625/night.

All reviewshot tuboutdoor poolefficiency rooman older hotelpirate shipboard walkfamily vacationthe past yearsview of the oceanjonahboardwalkriptidearcadesand
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Just after Labor Day my wife and I spent 3 nights at the Flagship Oceanfront, as we typically do at the end of the summer. I made reservations early so we could stay in one of the few ocean front rooms. I don’t believe it was a big secret that the Flagship was somewhat OK with the many customers that smoke, apparently that condition has changed. I am not sure if the “smoke free” boardwalk non-sense has something to do with that, but apparently the situation has changed and caught people off guard. As a non-smoker it did not really affect me, until the quality of my stay went downhill because to the endless cigarette party right outside of my ocean front room.

I want to be clear, even as a non-smoker I think the war on smoking has gone way too far, folks can’t smoke outside now! Unbelievable. However my letter is an attempt to keep the smokers happy and retain the quality of the 6 ocean front rooms your hotel has. It is not the smoking that bothers people, it is the fact that 8 or 10 smokers turned the entrance to the pool / beach into a high school party that went on until 3 in the morning! The smokers do not just pop out to have a smoke, they set up shop and stayed there all night long from 4pm until 3 am. Not only did folks trying to enjoy the beach or pool have to dreg though a crowd of the same smokers, it was even more difficult to get one’s luggage in and out of the building. The endless “party” going on just in front of my ocean front room, really took away from the quality of the room and balcony overlooking the beach.

I have always enjoyed our time at the Flagship Oceanfront Hotel over the past 10 years, and hope to return. I sincerely hope the folks in charge at the hotel will make better arrangements for the many visitors that smoke, and return the quality of the ocean front rooms. I would hope improving everyone’s stay at the hotel maters to the Flagship.

Room Tip: See review
Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Love the ocean view from any room. Very friendly front desk and room service. The lobby and rooms were clean. We enjoyed our evenings in the pool and hot tub. There was also coffee and fresh fruit available in the lobby all day. We have been coming to the Oceanic for 6 years

1  Thank klwetzel
Reviewed 6 October 2017

My husband and I booked an Oceanfront room the week after Labor Day. When we arrived we received our key and was asked if we need help with our stuff going up the stairs. I thought she meant the stairs on the side where we parked. Boy was I surprised when we go to the second floor and had to walk up steps go down the hall walk down steps to the end where our room was. My husband is unable to carry heavy objects which meant I had to do it. Not happy with that. Then we get the the room and find out we do not have an Ocean Front but an Ocean View. When I went downstairs to talk to the staff I was told sorry this is what you booked. I said we have been coming here for years and always had Ocean Front. The room did not even have a Kichenette so we had to eat all our meals out which we did not anticipate having to do. Then when I mentioned the steps she rudly said I told you I could have someone help you. I have never been treated so rudely as I was at this hotel. The room was dirty. Our bed was never made or the room cleaned. Only new towels were put on the unmade bed. DONT BOOK HERE!!!!!!! Your entire staff is rude. !!!!!!!

Room Tip: Clean the rooms everyday and make the bed.
Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michele C
Reviewed 6 October 2017

The stay was very nice for our 5 days in Sept., The only suggestion I have is the hotel room needs at least one more Lamp of some sort in the corner near table. The location was perfect the maid service was very good. Next year we plan to get a ocean front room if we can.

1  Thank johnmat63
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This is our 8th year staying at Flagship. We come every September for O.C. Bike Fest. The location can't be beat. Close enough to the action but, not right in it. Walking distance to our favorite bars, restaurants and night life. Already booked for next year!!