Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites
Dunes Manor Hotel, Court & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$319
US$271
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$328/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$330
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$249
La Quinta
US$184
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

US$232
US$353
US$321
The Spinnaker(Ocean City)
US$267
US$306
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$373/night.

Francis Scott Key Family Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$595
Hilton.com
All reviewspancake makercontinental breakfastjetted tubhard boiled eggssister hotelthe breakfast arearoom was cleanfagers islandoff seasonsofa bedyogurtdunkin donutswould stay here againenjoyed my stayvery nice hotelshort walk to the beachhousekeeping staff
Reviewed 18 November 2017

We needed a place to stay for one night and this was the closest BW to our destination. The price was very reasonable (IT is the off season) We got a 2 bed suite which was much more than we needed but was very clean and roomy. The hotel looks well maintained and even though it is on the bay side I would consider it during the summer season. Had to leave early so we missed the breakfast but BW has never disappointed. overall very good value.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Came down to OC for an oyster event and the hotel was in perfect location. Close to everywhere. Check in and out was a breeze and our room was clean and quite large. Perfect choice for quick getaway down beach!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Rooms need desperate remodeling. Tv cable was terrible few channels. Toiletries were poor quality. The mattress was old and very lumpy. Fan didn't work in the bathroom. I wouldn't recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alexis M, Manager at Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear Lilgroundhog,

Thank you for staying with us at the Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites. I appreciate your comments about your stay with us.

I do apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I am sorry that the fan in your bathroom was not working. I certainly hope we were able to fix that for you. We do also have a plan in place to start our guest room re-model next week.

I do hope you will consider staying with us again to see the improvements we have planned.

Thank you again for staying with us and for leaving a review about your stay.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

The Best Western Hotel was a great deal for a great price. The staff were friendly and professional. It was a great location and within walking distances of shops and restaurants. The rooms were neat and beds comfortable. The continental breakfast was an extra perk. The only draw back was the furniture in the rooms were a little outdated. I would definitely recommend this for a nice get away at the beach.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alexis M, Manager at Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Dear kimkat3,

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites and also for your compliments of our staff! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review!

I agree that our location is in the perfect spot! There are so many places within walking distance and just a block from the beach!

We actually will start our remodel for our guest rooms in two weeks. When we re-open for Thanksgiving, all of our rooms will have new furniture. I hope you will decide to stay with us again to see the changes we will be making!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

We usually go once a year off season to OC and have stayed at plenty of the hotels - I think our favorites are the Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn Express, and the bigger Holiday Inn, and while I would gravitate to those in the future if the price was right, this did the job. The room was plenty big and comfortable/quiet enough, fitness room looked decent although I didn't end up using it, and breakfast did the job. It was clean and the wi fi, room key, and elevator all worked pretty efficiently. Window views seemed to be mainly of the parking lots. Not a standout hotel among the others, but fine with no issues.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Alexis M, Manager at Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear hawknoah,

Thank you for staying with us at the Best Western and I appreciate you leaving a review about your stay.

I am glad you enjoyed your guest room. Our rooms are quite spacious and this time of year is very quiet and relaxing!

Since we are located on the bayside of Ocean City, we do not have the ocean views as some of the other properties you mentioned. However, we still have an excellent location! So many restaurants are within walking distance and we are right in the middle of the two most popular night spots!

Please remember that you are now entitled to our "repeat guest" discount on all your future stays! I do hope you will decide to visit us again.