US$238
US$140
US$131
Priceline
US$213
Lankford Hotel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$778
US$669
Hilton.com
All reviewsocean viewindoor pooljolly rogerroom was cleanamusement parkcleaning staffboard walkboardwalkkitchenettehousekeeper
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Room was clean and it had a balcony. Housekeeping service was done early and very well. Only one wish . . . carpets to wipe our feet on; we tracked in a lot of sand. But housekeepers vacuumed it up each day. Free coffee in the office every day.

Room Tip: Ground floor was very convenient - don't know if you can specify since we booked on-line via a service.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 321traveler085
Reviewed 12 August 2017

we stayed at the flamingo hotel for one night before we checked into our condo. It served its purpose of allowing us a place to stay for only 1 night but the hotel is old and dated. The housekeepers were personable but the rooms were outdated and the pull out sleeper was absolutely disgusting. The sheets looked like they were no changed for months with stains, crumbs and dead bugs. the front office staff was very impersonal and acted like I was bothering them when I checked in. Maybe a bad day! But if you are looking for a nice location close to boardwalk and restaurants that is a partial week, it will work. I would not stay for a week

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
theflamingomotel, General Manager at Flamingo Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your recent stay. Our housekeepers have all been here for a very long time and usually do a very good job. I do apologize that they missed some items in your room and I will follow up with them.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

The outside of the motel looks much better than most in OCMD. Inside tells a completely different story. Bathroom and bedding look straight out of the 70's. Bathroom was not clean. We also had sand in our bed which wasn't from us since we hadn't visited the beach yet. The air conditioner would shut off and on every 5 minutes and sounded similar to a airplane taking off. When asked for a different room, the front desk staff (specifically a woman manager) got defensive and told us to check out but wouldn't be refunded. We ended up staying although I did check Expedia for other options. The front desk staff was nice besides the one manager and did allow us to check-in early. For the price we paid, it wasn't worth the stay.

Room Tip: Only 1 building has an elevator (Marina)
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
theflamingomotel, General Manager at Flamingo Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

I am sorry to heart that you were disappointed in your recent stay. Please rest assured, we are in the process of remodeling our rooms.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Good value though the WiFi is horrible. Centrally located with adequate parking. Have stayed here 3 times. Housekeeper always friendly and helpful. A short walk to the beach with no traffic. Simple accomadations.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
theflamingomotel, General Manager at Flamingo Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear you were disappointed in our wifi. We just did increase our bandwith earlier this year. I will follow up with tech support.

We hope to see you back at the Flamingo again soon!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Went there with family. Price is right. Close proximity to the beach. Definitely not a 5 star motel as it is very old and outdated.

However, you could not ask for friendlier front desk staff and housekeeping staff. Always polite and catering to our needs.

Rooms were clean. Little Kitchenette is very convenient. Beds are not too bad. They're not like sleeping on a cloud by any means but they were just fine for 4 nights. To me, I'm not vacationing Ocean City to sit in my motel room ( luckily we had fabulous weather). So, for the price, it's a decent place to stay. If you are in need for new, updated, 1st class accommodations, then this place is not for you. For my family- it was just fine!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family