Grand Hotel & Spa
US$220
AscendHotels
Dunes Manor Hotel, Court & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$353
US$317
US$328
US$295
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$341/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$264
La Quinta
Hampton Inn & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$380
US$353
Hampton.com
US$206
US$361
US$340
Lankford Hotel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$177
Francis Scott Key Family Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$251
US$646
US$627
4,007 results
All reviewshour coffee shopepic barpizza shoppizza placeoff seasonparking garageocean viewoutdoor poolplenty of parkingboard walkfamily vacationbeds were comfortablefloorbalconyboardwalkhousekeepingjacuzzi
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my first time staying here. All employees were very friendly. I love the idea that there is so much offered in one building. This made our stay a little more comfortable considering the rain we dealt with.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ddouglas62, General Manager at Grand Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Our location and the variety of amenities we have makes a rainy day a little more tolerable.

We thank you for giving us a try and hope to see you the next time for cruisers.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My daughter and I enjoyed our stay. We loved the amenities and the location of the property was perfect. We had easy access to the beach and the boardwalk. I definitely would refer this hotel 2 anyone traveling to Ocean City.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are very happy that you had a great time and hope to see you in the very near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

room had mold, spa is joke and had no staff on a Saturday afternoon and their pizzeria sells sams club food at fridays prices. 300 dollars a night well never do that again. staff was decent but for the money that should be expected.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Sorry to hear they we did not meet your expectations.

Have discussed your concerns with the team as we just finished renovating all the guest rooms with carpet and vinyl so we will be looking into your room concerns.

Thank you for your review .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I are locals to Delmarva and visit ocean city two to three times a month, the Grand Hotel and Spa was something we stumbled upon unexpectedly, but it’s our only go to ever since. I love ocean city and all it has to offer, but we’re content not even leaving our hotel. The in house restaurant and food options are incredible. The rooms are always clean, and the staff is always friendly. We always get the Direct Ocean Front Jacuzzi Suite. Great prices for having an in room jacuzzi. I love the balcony and the view, and when you’re ready to explore, I love that you come right out on the boardwalk. The quality of the hotel in combination with the rates are absolutely amazing. I’ve been to so many hotels and motels that ocean city has to offer, and even compared to the more pricey options.:. We’ve yet to find one that compares to the Grand. I always recommend the Grand Hotel to everyone I know and my Uber/Lyft passengers. Whether you’re looking for a romantic getaway, or a family vacation.. this is the place. There’s an indoor pool, an outdoor pool accompanied by a tiki bar, a game room, and within walking distance to all the rides and boardwalk attractions. Five stars all across the board. No complaints whatsoever. If anything, only that we wish check in was a little earlier! We never want to leave. The beds are just to die for. My wife and I work a lot and we crash as soon as we hit the bed. Super comfortable. Like sleeping on clouds. What a dream! We will continue to stay at The a Grand Hotel Spa for many years to come.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are thrilled to hear that your stay was excellent and we sincerely hope to see you on your return visit soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I used this facility since our yearly conference (May 10-12, 2018) was held at the location. Upon arriving I could see that it was going to be a great place to stay. They had plenty of parking in front of the hotel and in the garage. The check was quick and pleasant. The room was clean and the everything looked new. The view from the balcony was fantastic. I'll use this hotel again next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

We appreciate you taking the time to share your stay.

Yes renovations of all guest room carpet and vinyl completed this spring and we are looking forward to the next phase of renovations.

All the best