“Perfect place to stay on vacation”

Review of Blue Spruce

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
RKPINNELL...
Herndon, Virginia
“Perfect place to stay on vacation”
Reviewed 26 March 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Last winter, we were planning to on a vacation trip with my friends and relatives. We finally picked blue spruce after an extensive search and soon after reaching the vacation home we all agreed that we did the right selection.
We traveled in advesre weather conditions (snow storm with 12inch of accumulation) and we reached the leasing office around 11:30 PM and we were not able to locate the keys. We called the helpline number given to us and they were very cooperative to guide us in the middle of a night. We have really njoyed the stay and this home has everything you expect in a family home. AT&T siganls don't work in the properly location. Sometime this helps when you are on vacation :-)
Last but not the least i forgot my laptop and leasing office quickly recovered it and shipped to me. I would strongly recommend this.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Property and the support from staff
Liked least: AT&T signals
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
CO

Reviewed 16 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing