Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway
US$236
US$180
US$113
DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$155
Hilton Garden Inn Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$180
SpringHill Suites
US$191
US$174
US$140
Courtyard by Marriott Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$259
Orbitz.com
All reviewsgrab and gorooms are cleanbusiness associatesfresh towelsthe entire staffstaying at this hotelwould definitely stay here againconvenient locationhome away from homekitchenetteshawncleanliness
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Overall standard of the hotel and the exceptional service from the stuff is second to none.i will certainly recomend this hotel to everyone..The room is very comfortable in any way .Bathroom is very clean and kitchen is grate.The manager and receptionists are very friendly and extremely helpful.i feel at home staying in the Extended Stay America Columbia 100 Parkway,Columbia ,ND.
vesna bacic

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for posting such kind comments about our hotel, especially about our staff. We make every effort to provide service that is above and beyond your expectations, so we are pleased to read you loved your stay. We look forward to sharing your comments with our team for exceeding your expectations. Thanks for recommending Extended Stay America, and we hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Full kitchen, the cleanest rooms, and the best staff. All kitchen untensils are available for FREE when asked for it. All floors had a trash room, I like that I didn’t have to walk outside. This hotel seems to cater to a nicer clientele than the other extended stays I’ve stayed at.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Blake, thank you for the wonderful review of Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to read you liked our courteous service and your well-appointed room. Thanks for being our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is a place with the basics: safety, quiet, cleanliness. I do not need a workout gym, nor a pool, nor an extensive eating place on site. I just need a place to come back to for rest at the end of the day and to be able to prepare a simple meal. That is what Extended Stay America is for me.
The room was clean, no evidence of any unwanted 6 or 8 legged visitors. The shower and toilet work although it was a bit tricky getting the hang of flushing the new water conservation toilets that had been installed.
The breakfast is basic: granola bars, packaged muffins and varieties of oatmeal. If you want anything more, there is a Bob Evans within walking distance (or a very short drive if you are inclined). Restaurant-wise there is a Chick-fil-a next door. For groceries there is a large Giant supermarket within a mile. (I actually walked there to get my groceries in order to get some exercise.).
Plenty of space in the room. Enough sockets in the right places except for on one side of the bed. Not a problem for me since I was by myself. Iron and microwave functioned well. A large refrigerator for whatever you need/want to store. The bed is firm, so if you need a soft bed, this is not the place for you to sleep.
The area is quiet and safe. I had no fear. The appliances are not that quiet. The bathroom fan is quite noisy, the refrigerator less so. The air conditioner/heater is about average for a hotel in the category. Nevertheless, I still managed to sleep through it all.
Staff was VERY helpful, always available and ready to serve. Laundry with 4 washers (one front loading), 6 dryers, all serviceable. Coin-operated, but change readily available at the front desk.
Basic internet is free, but if you want to use Skype or streaming you will need to pay extra.
This is an extended stay hotel, so cleaning services are about once a week. If you require more, however, you can request at the front desk. Myself, I prefer not to be disturbed during the day anyway.

Stayed: April 2018
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Derrick, thanks for taking the time to review your experience at Extended Stay America. We are pleased to know you had a great stay with us and that you were pleased with our clean facilities and courteous service provided by our staff. Thank you for being our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I spent several nights here this month and really felt like it was a home away from home. The rooms are very nice, clean, and well kept. We hardly heard other guests on our floor so it felt very private. We required two rooms, which the staff brilliantly positioned across the hall from one another right near the elevator. This gave us quick access to the our rooms and the lobby as well as limited the number of rooms that might hear the noise our small dog made on occasion. We had plenty of accommodations and complimentary toiletries in our rooms, but had access to free kitchen conveniences and additional supplies as well. The laundry facilities were a huge perk and the front desk keeps change if you need it. The biggest benefit was the added security the hotel provides by requiring keycard access after hours. I felt the safest at this hotel (of all the hotels we stayed at on our trip) because of this. The complimentary breakfast, while modest, was still a nice treat considering the rooms come equipped with appliances to make breakfast in your room. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful throughout our stay, which was the cherry on top for me. I will be staying again; the price, location, and amenities can’t be beat.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

It was our pleasure having you as our guest at Extended Stay America. It's great to read you enjoyed your stay and that our facilities and service were to your satisfaction. We look forward to sharing your positive feedback with our team. Please visit with us again the next time you and your family are in the area.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I've been staying here nearly 3 years! The staff has been great for me and my pets (I have cats and used to have a dog). The manager is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and spacious. The kitchen area that comes with the room is very nice (which I had a stove, but it is a hotel...), I mostly cook here and do not go out. The prices, for the area are very affordable. Everything you really need is provided. I recommend it highly.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Thank you for being loyal towards Extended Stay America and for sharing the wonderful experience you had here. We are charmed to know you loved the comfort of your well-appointed room and were impressed with the excellent service provided by our courteous associates. We appreciate you sharing your nice comments and look forward to welcoming you back soon.