“Good Beer, Excellent Bartender”
Review of The Shack

The Shack
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stopped by for a beer (IPA) during a recent visit to Old Orchard Beach. Very personable bartender. Provided samples of 2 IPA's, one of which was quite good. Ordered nachos and guacamole sauce. Nothing to write home about, but salsa was also provided free of charge since I don't care for guacamole (but my wife does). Enjoyed watching the classis cars drive by and discussed movies and music with said bartender. (Should have asked his name.) Overall, a very pleasant experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

OK so my daughter suggested we visit after her experience so we headed down to OOB and found The Shack. With dawg in tow we opted for take out. It was pretty busy,waiting line, servers running here and there but one caught my eye and she immediately brought me to the bartender's window from outside and he greeted me , meanwhile the server came back with a menu! I couldn't believe my luck! Ordering that scallop bacon sandwich and fish tacos along with their famous triple done fries order would be ready to go in 15 mins. And so it did. It was delicious but more importantly executed perfectly.No pics but judging from whats here already take out looks the same. We'll be back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Zero parking. Sort of outside seating, so flies are an issue. Had the scallops. Very tasty, but quantity was lite. A little pricey for what you get. Bottom line, just ok.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was fast and good, but a little pricey. The staff was super friendly. We sat upstairs which was nice, but smelly trash nearby turned us off. I would recommend you sit downstairs!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

6 of us enjoyed our dinner here 2 weeks ago. My husband and I both had the lobster roll with the brown butter instead of the mayo and it was amazing! During our 6 day stay in OOB we had 4 lobster rolls and this was my favourite!