“Just ok”
Review of The Shack

The Shack
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Zero parking. Sort of outside seating, so flies are an issue. Had the scallops. Very tasty, but quantity was lite. A little pricey for what you get. Bottom line, just ok.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was fast and good, but a little pricey. The staff was super friendly. We sat upstairs which was nice, but smelly trash nearby turned us off. I would recommend you sit downstairs!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

6 of us enjoyed our dinner here 2 weeks ago. My husband and I both had the lobster roll with the brown butter instead of the mayo and it was amazing! During our 6 day stay in OOB we had 4 lobster rolls and this was my favourite!

Reviewed 22 August 2018

We ordered among other items 4 cups of clam chowder.
watery, no potatoes, very small amount of clams, barely warm - The worst ever. My wife ate half of it and left the rest. If you want clam chowder this is NOT the place

Reviewed 21 August 2018

Good food, friendly service, close to the beach. Enjoyed every morsel and the drinks. be sure to order the Lobster Roll.