All reviews cabana bar white rose adult only pool fire pit marginal way within walking distance very pleasant stay pool and hot tub close to town spent three nights the king size bed shops and restaurants front desk staff perkins cove one night stay coffee and tea main street
Reviewed 16 May 2017

This was my 4th time staying at the Admiral's Inn. I come twice a year for a Quilting retreat. The staff is always so friendly and kind. Marty is awesome! Anything we need he is always right there. The rooms are very nice. Everything is clean and neat. It is one of the nicer places I have stayed. It is also very close to little shops and very nice area to walk around.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 May 2017

I had a great experience while quilting with friends at the Admirals Inn and I look forward to going again next Spring. The rooms were spacious and the beds were so comfortable I had a great nights sleep, rooms were also very quiet. I also went to Perkins Cove and walked along Marginal Way a nice walk along the ocean cliffs, a great place to visit.

Room Tip: My room was #203 and was spacious and quiet I never heard any road traffic even thought the Inn was off of Rte. 1
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sharon O
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

The rooms are large and very clean. The employees and owner were very nice and made sure we had everything we needed. The location is great for a short walk into town to the shops and restaurants or to the beach.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sgoets
Reviewed 11 May 2017

Excellent venue; great staff. The hotel is spotless and cozy, has a great location and the manager and staff are just great. We have stayed at the Admiral's Inn twice; both times in a Jacuzzi suite and could have not been more satisfied.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Edward W
Reviewed 11 May 2017

We recently held a retreat at the Admiral's Inn and we were very pleased with the inn's accommodations for not only our rooms but the meeting area for our group. The inn prides itself on clean and spacious rooms which they consistently deliver. Once you return a few times the staff members treat you like family, not just a paying guests. They went out of their way to provide us with assistance for dining choices, information on area events and even driving directions. Kris, Mark, and Marty are the best!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice at the White Rose.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business