“Great house - good value for money - not for...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great house - good value for money - not for people with allergies!”
Reviewed 17 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The house was lovely! Beautifully furnished, amazing location, cozy, clean, nothing at all to complain about. However: The house is not suited for people with allergies! I found some cat/dog hair on the sofa (which is totally fine, except if you're allergic) and because the house is old and quaint there is no way for it to be dust-free. I have allergies against dust, mites, dog/cat hair and mold. And in this house my allergies went through the roof within 12 hours. I had to move to another house, where my friends were staying, while my dad and his wife stayed in this rental house and had no problems. So - great house, great value for money, amazing view, hassle-free in all ways - but only for people without allergies!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing