The house was lovely! Beautifully furnished, amazing location, cozy, clean, nothing at all to complain about. However: The house is not suited for people with allergies! I found some cat/dog hair on the sofa (which is totally fine, except if you're allergic) and because the house is old and quaint there is no way for it to be dust-free. I have allergies against dust, mites, dog/cat hair and mold. And in this house my allergies went through the roof within 12 hours. I had to move to another house, where my friends were staying, while my dad and his wife stayed in this rental house and had no problems. So - great house, great value for money, amazing view, hassle-free in all ways - but only for people without allergies!