Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Poor - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Donnegal5...
Eldersburg, Maryland
“Why has my review been pulled?”
Reviewed 17 July 2015 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

I reviewed this house after our August stay of last year. I am wondering why the review has been pulled from the site. This house has a lovely view but is very outdated in its decor and amenities. I do not recommend its rental. i also included "realistic" photos, which have been removed from the site.Avoid.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing