“OK”

The New Masons Bar & Grill
Ranked #5 of 10 Restaurants in Great Wyrley
Price range: US$7 - US$34
Description: The New Masons Bar & Grill is a newly renovated friendly family run business with excellent cuisine and mouth watering drinks and cocktails. We take pride in our food menu, with some of the best chefs from the west midlands all working from our kitchen. We show all of the biggest Sports events. Children are more than welcome to dine with us.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Saw it on facebook and looked lovely so thought we would try it today. Had to wait 45 minutes for food, even though there where only 6 tables and 3 of them had already been served and 1 came in after us. When I asked they said there had been a problem with the machine and the order had gone through to the bar and not the kitchen is it would of been nice someone had told me this instead of me having to ask at the bar and then someone coming to tell us the reason why. Food was small portions for price and average.
Was charged £2.00 for a glass of water disgusting.
Won't be coming back.

3  Thank chefzena

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Been wanting to visit for ages after seeing the Facebook photos and videos. Decided last week to book for tonight. Table of 6. Amazing food! The service was friendly and prompt. They were great with our 2 boys aged 6 and 10. The children meals looked amazing and so good value for money. I had chicken tikka hanging kebab which was Devine! Great prices!
Lovely meal, will definitely be back x

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came here on Sunday, for our second visit and I am so glad I did.
The Sunday lunch is to die for so is the prawn cocktail. Service was speedy and friendly.
We unfortunately didn’t have room for puddings.So we will be back very soon to try them too.

Strongly recommend

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited last night we were all really looking forward to it as we’d heard so many good things about the place but unfortunately it wasn’t for us... the starter took around a hour to come out even though we were booked in at 6 I ordered a pie off the specials board it sounded lovely but that wasn’t the case it was gammon chicken and apple in sage sauce served with chips and minty peas.. you could taste anything in the pie and the puff pastry lid was solid couldn’t even cut it the peas had no mint flavour at all... all in all it took 3 hours for our food which wouldn’t be bad if you weren’t crammed together... 5 star prices with out the quality

3  Thank Poppy2023
George K, Owner at The New Masons Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Could you please tell us the date that you came to the restaurant . We have CCTV footage of the whole restaurant and timings of all the all tickets and no table have waited an hour for their starters. We really need to get to the bottom of this as to our knowledge this is un-factual. We also served over 10 pies on Saturday 21st April and not one person said anything negative about them during service. no one was sitting at their table for 3 hours waiting for food, We feel this is not the truth.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went for Sunday lunch , decor lovely, good variety on menu.
Ordered roast beef which was very tough , and only like warm, gravy nice though.
Over charged on bill thank god I checked it. I did voice my disappointment alongside some positives but got no apologies.
Wouldn’t rush back

1  Thank Fiona L

Hey Fiona,
How was you over charged on the bill? Please let me know by messaging the page sop I can see what has happened. Sorry you found the beef tough we will speak to the butcher tomorrow.

Thanks