“In Oberon Mall”
Review of Meriiboy Ice Cream

Meriiboy Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Ernakulam
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

It is an ice cream joint in Oberon Mall. It offers many different varieties of ice cream to eat. I took chocolate ice cream in cone. The prices are also reasonable.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

You can enjoy nice taste of Ice cream at this place.They got lots of Kerala local variety of flavours of Ice cream.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Checked out this place for lack of options at Oberon. I was very pleasantly surprised by their fare. Though they have a boastful array of Faludas, I have heard from those who tried them that they are just ok (I haven't tried them because I don't like Faludas).

Instead, I ordered Death By Chocolate, and I must say that it is really good and a chocolate lover like me will definitely appreciate it. I have never tried Meriiboy Ice cream before, and I must say that it is quite good.

However, I tried the Fudge and it was totally disappointing as firstly, there is actually no fudge in it(!) The menu explained that it comes with chocos, but I found exactly two pieces of chocos in it and instead it was littered with cornflakes!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 14 July 2018

You will get quite decent Ice Cream range in this place.The price is also less and even taste is also good.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Meriiboy Ice Cream at oberon mall is worth a visit . a lot of variety of juice , ice cream to taste and its pocket friendly .

Date of visit: December 2017