“Great meal”

Add it.
Trejo's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #114 of 539 Restaurants in Shreveport
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Inside the Royal Inn.
Description: Inside the Royal Inn.
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Very enjoyable. I stopped here while traveling through town. We were actually looking for another restaurant and stopped to turn around here. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal, the service, the ambiance and the price. Portions were large. The guacamole was simple & on point. We will definitely stop here again if our travels take us through Shreveport again.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Food is good, consistent, and the service is great. The hot sauce was a little on the too hot to eat side, but more mixing it with their house dressing helped temper it.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We lovvvve Trejo’s. We go almost every Sunday night. All the staff are wonderful. We usually get the fajitas and have them add tomatoes on top. They always keep the chips and salsa baskets full. Can take care of a couple or a group of 12 or maybe more.

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

I recently went here to pick up an order for someone. As I entered the restaurant I was greeted by a very nice lady and I told her I was here to pick up an order. She was recently employed by the restaurant and she told me she could not operate the cash register yet, but the manager would come up and check me out. She notified the manager who eventually came to the front of the store. The manager went to cash register and said "eight forty nine". I handed a ten dollar bill to him and he handed me my change and said "there you go" and walked away.
I may not be the best businessman in the world but I will at least thank everyone who does business with me, especially if I have made them wait for me. If this manager is training any of the employees I am sure they have the same poor attitude.
I will not be going back to this location. By the way I have dined at other Trejos and have never experienced any thing like this.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

We ordered a variety of items: Beef Fajitas, Bistek Mexicano and Puffy Tacos. Everyone was pleased with the food and the service. This Trejo's is consistent over a long period of time.