US$113
US$80
US$105
US$94
Priceline
All reviewsnew orleansroom was cleanboiled eggsfrench quarterwafflesplace to sleepfelt safeeasy accessclose to the airportfree breakfastinterstatepetsproximitymicrowavenola
Reviewed 10 May 2018

There was NO hot water in the sink, the non stick things in the tub were WELL used. My 63 year old sister slipped in the tub.Thankfully she did not get hurt. A majority of the electric plugs did not work, so we had to unplug TV and coffee pot to charge our electronics.Breakfast area was dirty,no matter what time we were there. The breakfast selections were very limited.The staff was OK. We stayed 3 days and they raised the rates 50% for the weekend without informing us.Also the elevator was NEVER cleaned. This property is very old and not kept up at all.

Room Tip: We were in room 211,the mattresses were horrible.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary Ann P
LaQuintaGM580, General Manager at La Quinta Inn New Orleans Veterans / Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Thanks for responding Mary Ann,
Although this is not the typical response, I apologize for the inconveniences you & your sister incurred during your stay. I realize it was an extremely busy time while you were here, but no excuses. I will try and contact you to discuss further. Or, if you prefer please feel free to call me directly if you have a few minutes to discuss.
Thanks

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel has outer entrances to the rooms, which is convenient to get to your car, but not as secure. . The room was clean although the hotel is somewhat dated.
We got excellent advice from the front desk in that they suggested we use Uber to go downtown; we hadn't known it was the Jazz festival. That went very well. All in all, a good stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tigervol
LaQuintaGM580, General Manager at La Quinta Inn New Orleans Veterans / Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Thank you for responding. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again in the future!
Thanks!

Reviewed 4 May 2018

One of the worst ever La quinta hotels. It is dated and worn out. Doors don't look properly. Heavy cleaning smell in the room. mildew. stained bed sheets. Absolutely teribl;e. The staff at the reception talks to you like you owe them something. All in all very bad experience.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
LaQuintaGM580, General Manager at La Quinta Inn New Orleans Veterans / Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Thanks for responding. Although this is not the typical response, I will share your feedback with the staff and will personally look into your comments. I apologize for not meeting your expectations. Please feel free to call me if you would like to discuss further, I would be very interested in speaking with you.
Thanks

Reviewed 30 March 2018

The location was very accommodating to my family of 5. The hotel staff was amazing and so kind to my request. The breakfast was very good and my children enjoyed making their own waffles. Our room was just enough for what we needed it for which was a place to sleep, shower and store our belongings while we were on vacation. The location is close to the highway and is easy accessible to pretty much anything (there's an awesome 2 story target down the street) The room was clean and house keeping was very friendly. This location wasn't anything fancy. But, it was totally enough for my party of five and we will definitely stay there again on future vacations. Thank you for your kindness La Quinta..

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Alison J
LaQuintaGM580, General Manager at La Quinta Inn New Orleans Veterans / Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you for responding! We appreciate the feedback and we are happy you and your family enjoyed your stay! I’ll be sure to pass along your kind words to the staff. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you the next time you’re in the Veterans / Metairie area.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Needs updating!! Felt dirty. Lots of patrons hanging outside of their room on balcony. Did not feel completely safe. Upside....desk staff were absolutely friendly!!!! Would probably save up my money and stay elsewhere next time. Just needed a place to sleep after a show at Saenger.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family