All reviewsnew orleanspleasant stayflight homecomfortable bedfree breakfastthe shuttle driverclean hotelfrench quarterfree shuttleeasy accesschecking outbooked this hotelwould stay againbusiness tripone night stayearly flightairport
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

This is a nice airport hotel. It’s not fancy or in the French Quarter. But if you need a comfortable, clean hotel with a friendly, helpful staff next to the airport, this one will work well. Everyone treated us kindly and went out of their way to be helpful. The room was larger than we expected and comfy. And it was a good value. Overall, it was a very good stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
GMRadissonNewOrleans, Manager at Radisson Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Dear jhhoffmann2
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you had a positive experience. We look forward to your next stay with us when ypur travels vring you back to New Orleans

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Airport only 1 mile away and shuttle runs every 30 minutes. Watched plane landings from room window. Front staff and bar staff very nice, friendly and efficient. Temperature of room was good. Comfortable bed and amenities

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Restaurant is very low quality. Service is horrible. Prices for items are not worth the quality. The hotel is nice just dont eat there.
The servers are the cooks. Never check on us. They ran out of salad ingredients and never bothered to inform us simply served us something else and try to pass it off as the item we ordered.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank D P
Reviewed 11 May 2018

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Reviewed 8 May 2018

My visit ranged from April 27th- May 2nd, 2018,

I was picked up at the airport by the Radisson shuttle, the driver Robert was very pleasant and helpful with recommendations on where to eat as well as things to see. I felt good as consumer (guest) of the hotel because here I am in a new area not sure where to go or what to see and this nice man was full of information.

Check-in was easy, room was well laid out, bathroom stocked, and A/C was pumping so I am really liking this place now. One of the recommendations from Robert was Uber rides downtown (50/50 feeling on that) so I did it to go see a Burlesque show (must do), for Bourbon street and to have a mode of transportation. Renting a vehicle could it have been better not sure but maybe next time I will do it and let you know.

The two small NEGATIVES I have about this hotel, the $14.98 breakfast buffet is not that great; one man service, eggs have to be ordered, if coffee runs out you have to wait for that one man service to take care of and the bread tasted stale. Second negative and again it may not be that important but for me it did not work the pool was NOT clean and I like a morning swim. I know I could have said something but I do not feel I need to remind them of there duties.

Great news is you do not get disturbed by the airport noise, so I do recommend this hotel and I would stay there again.

Thanks