1,071 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Horrible overnight stay in this raggedy facility. WORSE DAYS INN I've ever stayed in. Dirty and stained carpet, dirty and clogged bathtubs. Noisy neighbors that was reported to management and no action taken.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank wandawhylatham
Reviewed 24 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2018

I have stayed at other Days Inn hotels and the rooms have been nice. This one did not meet those other Days Inn hotel standards. It was dark by our room entrance. The carpet was dirty. There was a dirty towel in the bathroom.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank djmorcomb
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2018

If I could give no stars, I would in a heartbeat. I've had nothing but issues with this hotel before even checking in! Once we got here, I had issues at check in but it was fixed quickly so I let it slide. Got to our room, no coffee tray for coffee, one coffee bag was open & the condiment bags were opened & half empty. Found trash under the bed & one paper was dated from 2015!! Called the front desk to ask about coffee trays. It was raining & freezing & all I wanted was some hot coffee. Lady at the front said she would send maintenance with it. 30 minutes passed, I called again, was told the same thing. Waited another 30 minutes & still nothing. Called the front desk & told her & said we were leaving for dinner & I'd just grab it on our way in. Her reply was

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family