Free cancellation until 27/07
US$108
US$78
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport(Kenner)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$86
US$102
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$154
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$242
US$208
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I would have given this hotel zero stars if I were just reviewing the room. It was filthy; trash on the floor, damp patches on the ceiling, mouldy dirty Windows and what I found behind the bed was gross!

However, the complex is nice with a pool and the manager was very apologetic and offered a generous refund. Apparently the second floor are older rooms, so ask for 1st or 3rd floor.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

The place is pretty run down. For the most part the room was clean but in need of serious renovation & updating. The bathroom was tiny, the a/c got cool but not cold and the room smelled musty.
Overall, just ok.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Nasty filthy.hair in bathtub and left over wash towels. math in elevator hadn't been clean for weeks. On top of that my girl and I spent the day on burban Street came back our room wasn't tuched! She want to the office to see for towel she told them our room wasn't clean they told her we must of had the do not disturb sign on the door! Daaaaaaa. It was inside the room on the floor. Trust me not worth $79.00.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2017

First of all let me say that the pictures might look OK on line, but RUN FOR THE HILLS. I wish I had. First off, we had booked the room the night before we flew out of MSY on an International flight. When we arrived, the desk clerk did not have our reservation, even though I had a confirmation from Booking.Com. She would do NOTHING to help us and was a rude as anyone I have ever met. We called BOOKING.COM and she refused to talk to them, so we ask BOOKING to cancel the reservation. I should have left then while I had a chance, but was afraid we would have trouble finding a room at the last minute so we re=booked through the hotel.

When we entered the room it smelled musty and even when the air conditioner was on the odor lingered. We were afraid to put our luggage anywhere but on the desk for fear of fleas or other mites. We checked the bed carefully before getting in to be sure that there were no bed begs in sight. The sheets we clean enough, but I could not sleep due to the overall filthiness of the room.

The bathroom was another horror. There was a cobweb in the corner of the room which had not been removed by housekeeping. There were toiletries left for the guests use, but they were the cheap, cheap, cheap and did not suds at all. The tub was filthy and had tub rings all around. I was AFRAID to take a bath, even though I am a batch person, so a shower had to do.

All I can say is DONOT book a room here unless you are there to turn a cheap trick. That is the kind of flea bag place this is,

Room Tip: Run for the Hills
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Could not get downtown New Orleans because of the price at the time when we truly decided to attend the essence festival. The econo lodge was the closest we could get at a reasonable price. However, the hotel is outdated and rundown. The bathroom was clean, but the bedsheets felt and looked dirty. There was also construction going on. I did not feel completely safe. They offered continental breakfast which was ok. I'm not saying I wouldn't stay here again but would be my last resort.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends