“Good food, good people”

Kenner Seafood INC
Ranked #1 of 243 Restaurants in Kenner
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I took my grandson and daughter to Kenner Seafood last Friday. The normal Friday crowd was late in arriving as I was seated by 5:45 pm (Yes the wait can be 45-1 hour but if you leave you miss a great meal). we ordered mozzarella sticks as an appetizer then the main course which was three different meals- grandson had Fried Chicken Alfredo, daughter Shrimp Plate and I had a half and half shrimp and catfish. The Afredo came with a salad (which my daughter ate), the shrimp plate and the half and half came with 2 sides each. My daughter had 2 Margueritas, grandson a 16 oz Dr. Pepper and I had water. Total bill under $60. And we ALL TOOK FOOD HOME. This is a family place that also sells boiled shrimp to go, fresh fish in the display case along with Sm., Med., and large boiled crabs for takeout. You can order any item on the menu to go if you want to eat at home. If you don't come back that means you don't have a car to get there so bring a neighbor in his car.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We eat here all the time. Love the seafood at reasonable prices. Atmosphere is family oriented. Down home feeling.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

This is definitely a local hotspot and I'd it weren't for TripAdvisor we never would have found it. The food was exceptional and we could smell it before we ever walked inside! The service was excellent and they have a ton of options.

1  Thank Chelsea T
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We got there early so there was no waiting to be seated. Wait staff helpful with the menu options. If you don’t need fancy then this is your place. Good food with fair prices. Eat were the locals eat.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

My first time to dine here. Family and I came after leaving the airport. I am SO glad we did! The restaurant isn't fancy looking but it doesn't have to be. It's clean and serves amazingly delicious food and that's all that matters. The place was packed with people. Apparently it's a local favorite. Although busy, the service was fast. Everything tasted fresh and perfectly seasoned! It's going to be my go-to spot when traveling in the area!

1  Thank 295RACHELH

Been to Kenner Seafood INC? Share your experiences!