“Decent lunch & prices.”

Cattleman's Roadhouse
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is very similar to Longhorn Steakhouse. The restaurant is fairly large & very clean. The waitress “Super Sweet” Sue was very sweet and talkative. The food was decent.& fairly inexpensive. $9 lunch burgers & $6 beers.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

We stopped here for dinner and the food was decent, nothing special, the prices were fair, and the service was good up to the end. I noticed the server, Megan, had charged me for iced trea, which we did not order. I asked her to reverse the charge and that is when the ordeal began.
She told me she had to get the manager to reverse it, so we waited, waited, waited....11 minutes. They had already run the charge on my crecit card so I wanted the $3 credit for the un-ordered tea. After 11 minutes, Itook both copies of the charge and left. costing Megan a $6.50 tip. This was a first for me but there is no way I'm going to sit around, on my time, waiting for someone to rectify a problem they created.

Bill H, Owner at Cattleman's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

I understand your frustration. I too would not wait that long for a mistake to be fixed. Thanks for your comments. Your comments will help us do a better job.
Thanks,
Bill Hisle
owner
Cattleman's Roadhouse

Reviewed 25 April 2018

When we stopped for the night, we asked for good places to eat; Cattleman’s Roadhouse was recommended. They were busy, so we opted to wait at the bar, having a drink. My husband enjoys Bourbon. I’m more of a rum drinker, but when in Kentucky....so, I asked the friendly bartender for a suggestion. Knowing I liked more fruity type drinks, made me a wonderful concoction! When we were seated, our super nice waitress gave us attentive service and & my DH’s ribeye and my filet were cooked to perfection and our salads and sides were great! A wonderful end to a long day of driving!

1  Thank MinnesotaGrandma
Reviewed 25 April 2018

This was my first visit to a Cattleman's and it was wonderful. I ordered the rib eye and it was cooked perfect. All of the staff were delightful and truly cared about quality customer service. I highly recommend this restaurant and my wife and I will be traveling back to Kentucky in October and will absolutely visit this restaurant again.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Along with rich brown gravy and carrots, truly great. Companion had the BQ chicken on onion rings and vegs were steamed perfectly.
For dessert the cheese cake was to die for. On graham crackers, it towards the dry side which we loved.

1  Thank Robsy5111