“You better bring your fighting shoes, if you plan on coming to THIS location.”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #15 of 18 Quick Bites in Richmond
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 500 Hampton Way. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Richmond, KY serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 5 March 2021

My experience was very horrible, there. This woman done had an attitude problem , right when I first pulled up to the drive thru.. Well atleast around the time I ordered (around 4:40pm). Because right when pulled up to speaker, she already sounded like she was already ready to fight, and I haven't even spoke yet. And the more she spoke, the worse her attitude got. And I didn't even have a difficult order. It was simple one ‍♀️...smh..
I dont know what this woman was going through, but she really needs to change her attitude. If my son wasn't in the car, I would of gave her the same energy back, that I was reciving. But I just had to remain calm and pull on up to get my meal. The way that woman was treating me, will make you want to jump out of your vehicle, and start climbing straight through that drive thru window and just start throwing hands up in there.
So if you have to go to this location, please just make sure you are good at holding stuff in, or can fight. Because it might be that big blob, with the sloppy wet shirt, that I just saw, waiting to take your order with no "cares" given, to her customers.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed 4 August 2020

I used the app to order my food. The app has all my info including a phone number. When I got to the drive thru to pick up my order which included 1 whopper and one big king burger we were advised they were out of meat but I could substitute chicken. I also had onion rings and they were out of those. I drove 1/2 hour to pick up food they did not have. I requested a refund since I did not want chicken. The store had no idea how to refund. The worker called the app and was told I would need to call, wait on hold to get my refund. I refused i had already been inconvenienced and had been trying to get my money back for 20-30 minutes. The worker informed me they did not have enough meat and it was corporates fault because they started a 2 for 5 without telling the store. I completely disagreed and stated it was the managers fault for not paying attention and ordering enough meat for the special.

I finally got the refund but can tell I live in Richmond, KY. This is the only burger King but I will go to surrounding cities if I want burger King. In the 7 years I have lived here this burger King has been unorganized, unfriendly, had mediocre service, and is full of excuses as to why the food and workers do not meet expectations.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 23 February 2020 via mobile

Excellent breakfast, friendly and attentive staff, and clean restaurant. Fast service and hot food. Not as busy as many fast food restaurants so faster drive thru service.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 22 August 2019

Service was quick and cheerful. My sandwich and onion rings were barely warm. Restaurant did not seem clean; I’ve seen worse, for sure, but most are better than this.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 23 July 2019

Love the Whopper hamburger!! Delicious burgers and fries. When i want a good hamburger i go here because the burgers are good quality meat and the bun isn’t bigger than the burger. Everything is made fresh and to order! Very clean restaurant too!

Date of visit: July 2019