“The "small" pizza is actually pretty big!”
Review of Pizza Warehouse

Pizza Warehouse
Ranked #57 of 216 Restaurants in Paducah
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A group of my coworkers went for lunch recently. I ordered the smallest pizza and actually it was as big, if not bigger, than a Domino's medium, so I got two meals out of it. My food was very good and I will be back. Side salads are larger than the full size salad in most places, and the one lady that got a regular salad had to take more than half of it to go. You definitely get your money's worth of food.

It did take a while to get our food but it was worth the wait. The only thing I didn't like was seeing at least two servers playing with their cell phones while on the service floor, and that's not appropriate, especially during the lunch rush. That looks very unprofessional, and it's not going to get them a big tip when it's obvious they care more about what they are doing on their phone than taking care of their customers. Had it not been for that, this review would have been five stars.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We had big Mac pizza, Italian bird sandwich, Greek salad, pepperoni pizza, Mozzarella sticks, toasted ravioli,french fries, beer, and beach please drink. All yum. Lunch special choose 2 for 9.99 is a ton of food. 2 slices of pizza and a side as an option and the 2 slices equals about a small pizza. Good music, friendly service. Definitely go back. Sorry no pics. I was hungry.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We were staying nearby and the front desk said this place had good pizza so we ordered a "Farm to Table"pie to go. We got a large and it was much bigger that we thought it would be. While the pizza was good with fresh toppings, it could have been baked a bit longer as the crust wasn't quite done. I would probably give this place another try if ever in the area again.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

We always have a great experience here! The molten lava and fried pickles are great appetizers. And I’ve had their calzones and pizza and those are great too!

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

The waitress was rude..three people at our table and two of the menus we got were incomplete ..mine was missing the salad page and my sons menu was missing the pizza page...she never once apologized..she was bothered because she had to get us new menus..she had a sour look on her face the whole time we were there..and to top that off they didn't have cups to go for their drinks..I expect to take a drink with me if I pay $3 for a soda/tea...waitress said the manager didn't want to spend money on to-go cups..and the whole establishment was lacking cleanliness..

1  Thank wendyjanels

Been to Pizza Warehouse? Share your experiences!