All reviews jacuzzi tub quality inn next door breakfast bar is stove top nice indoor pool room was clean hotel is located enjoyed our stay close to the airport would stay here again first floor yogurt interstate downtown kitchenette
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Nice hotel, friendly staff. Was staying for a teacher conference at nearby University of Louisville. Decor could be updated, but for me good, friendly, and prompt service trumps faded wallpaper. My third visit, will be back next year!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
John H, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Louisville!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We registered at the last minute and found the room to be in wonderful condition. Having a kitchenette made it very accommodating. It was quiet for sleep and the hotel personnel were very nice and polite.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
John H, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay and we hope to see you again if you are in Louisville. Thank You!

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here while passing through town. Clean, modern hotel. Hotel is located close to several restaurants and gas stations. There is an indoor pool, but no hot tub. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Would stay again if in the area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
John H, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you again if you are in Louisville.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Decided to stay here for one night while visiting Kentucky Kingdom. Had stayed here before in 2015 and loved it, but man has it gone downhill since then. Overall it's just worn down, and definitely hasn't been kept up with. The actual room itself was pretty nice, but the bathroom was not on par with the rest of the room. It appeared pretty worn down as well. The breakfast was pretty good for what you'd expect and the breakfast attendants were great. Check in and check out was easy enough, but the employees were not overly friendly. Not rude, just okay. The worst part about our stay was that I woke up to a rash on the side of my face, not sure if it was a reaction to the detergent they use or what, but it was definitely something related to the hotel as it was only on one side of my face, and I have never had that happen to me before. Originally, I was overcharged for my visit, but they must have noticed and fixed that without me having to call and take care of it which was great. The location is kind of weird, it's pretty much right off the expressway and it seemed like a semi sketchy area close by which made me a little uneasy. Parking was pretty difficult, the parking lot is small and a lot of the spaces were blocked off with cones, so when it's crowded finding a spot is not easy and there's nowhere to park nearby and walk that I'm aware of. Overall this place is just okay, but it's inexpensive so I guess you get what you pay for. I loved it years ago so it's sad it has gone downhill since then. There's probably much better places to stay in the area, and I probably wouldn't come here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
John H, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us, we appreciate your comments and share them with out staff to make improvements where needed.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We just enjoyed a 2 night stay here. What makes this fairly average looking hotel into a 5 star place is the staff. We have stayed at a lot of hotels, but the staff here was simply awesome. Plus, you just can’t beat the cost compared to some of the fancy downtown hotels. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family