“Brutal”

Get food delivered
Ranked #858 of 1,802 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: East Louisville
Description: Outback Steakhouse, the home of juicy steaks, spirited drinks and Aussie hospitality. Find our location in Louisville off of Shelbyville Road and Stonehenge Drive across from Tatu Mall St Matthews.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a special thanks to AARP and selected the Shelbyville Rd location.

Bad idea. We must have arrived at shift change. The waitress who took our drink and meal order went off duty and a guy came to our table advising us.

Took way too long for our Bloomin onion to arrive and my top sirloin was like horse meat. Tough, chewy yuk.

I tried to tell the manager but got no where.

To top of a poor evening when we got to our car someone had ripped off the hood emblem from our car.

Again the manager couldn't care less. It is not their problem.

Good luck if you go there

Date of visit: October 2020
OutbackGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We love hearing from our mates and want to help when things don't go right. We will share this feedback with our teams.

We're listening! For a contact back, send us a note here: http://bit.ly/2WGHD5P

G'Day,

Outback Steakhouse

Write a reviewReviews (74)

Reviewed 14 March 2020

Eating solo while traveling for work. Hostess was nice but my waitress Maddy was great. She was quick and efficient checking on me often as I enjoyed my center cut sirloin and sides. The cheesecake I took to go was a nice late night snack back at my hotel. I guess I lucked out when I was looking at the other recent reviews. I feel like the service I received was about as good as it gets.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 14 December 2019 via mobile

Last night my girlfriend and I went to Outback in Greenville SC. We are extremely patient when it comes to eating out because we both have worked in the industry. We were seated quickly, got out drinks without delay and ordered our meals. It was 7:40pm. My girlfriend received her soup and salad almost immediately. Then we waited and waited for our meals. Which we didn’t receive until almost 40 minutes later. It was like the server forgot to put in the order. He came by and reassured us that the food would be up in a few minutes three or four times. Then when the food did finally come out my girlfriends steak was way over cooked. We informed the server politely and he agreed and took the steak back. We waited and waited for her steak until about 9pm. The steak was cooked right the second time but it was not center cut as the menu had specified for this particular 20 dollar meal. The final part of the meal was supposed to be a slice of cheesecake. But instead of bringing that the server simply walked up and asked if we were ready for the check. I reminded him about the dessert and he ran to get it for her in a to-go box. This was a very poor experience for the ridiculous prices they charge and we will never return.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 22 October 2019 via mobile

I hardly ever leave bad reviews but felt the need to this time so some other family doesn’t waste hard earned money here. Firstly my waiter was really nice and I could tell he was also frustrated with the place.. firstly it was deserted during the first part of rush.. however it didn’t stop our 4 meals taking 50 mins to come out. I ordered a 27 dollar seafood meal and it was just plain terrible the lobster was shoe leather the shrimp chewy and my crab cakes tasted like they had a entire box of ole bay on them. The steaks were way over cooked and also shoe leather. I see now why it’s not very busy. Anyway before you ask I didn’t send it back because I didn’t have another 50 mins to wait. Finally the mushroom were 100% not washed well before being cooked as there was dirt and grit in them

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 14 October 2019

My husband and I both had their new bloomin onion fried chicken. It was very tasty. Their salads were fresh and my french fries were hot. Our waitress was very nice and friendly. Great meal!

Date of visit: October 2019