All reviews room was clean front desk hardwood floors strip mall waffle house refrigerator and microwave great place to stay churchill downs coffee maker kelli motel rri pillows dryer carpet expo expressway
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you are considering this property to save some money stay here. You have to be a little careful about choosing a Red Roof Inn. Many are older properties and cater to persons trying to save a little money on a room. This property is older but has been very well maintained and updated. The room was large. Was very quiet all night even though it is next to the express way. Places to eat nearby. Nice location and easy to get to the Convention Expo Center near the airport. Staff very friendly. Even gave me a refund for 1 night as we checked out a day early. I would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018
Deborah G, Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so very much for the kind review.
We appreciate your stay, as well as the time you took to tell us about it.
Your opinion is very valuable to us because we are always looking for ways to improve your experience.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at anytime.

Debbi Glasgow, General Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Well situated for anything you want to do in Louisville. Great price ( $59 including all the taxes) using the Kentucky Motor Magazine that you pick up in rest stops.
Nice staff...Madison, Debbie, Kimberlee...who are friendly and helpful.
Nice WiFi and air conditioning, hot water, tv, coffee all good. Beds are comfy and I like the way they have done the lighting. Mini fridge and microwave. Set a good feeling for me since this is my first Red Roof stay in over 25 years. This one is great. Definitely a 5 in its hotel class!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Nothing makes us more happy than getting a great review from one of our valued customers.
We are thrilled to hear that you were so pleased with your stay.
It is always our number one priority to make sure that our guests are comfortable and well taken care of.
Next time you stay with us, make sure you check out the Big Four Walking Bridge or if you want to stay cozy, there's always multiple (delicious) restaurants that will deliver right to your door.
Thank you so much for your time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friendly staff, very clean property. Kimberle at front desk was genuinely sweet! Even numbered rooms are on back side of building, very peaceful. Next time im in Louisville, there is no other place I'll stay.

Room Tip: Ground floor is most convenient.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

We are always so very grateful for every review we get.
There is nothing more valuable than your opinion because our number one priority is making this the best experience possible for you.
Our staff is always more than happy to help you with anything you need.
Next time you're in town, be sure to check out the Mega Caverns or the Big Four Walking Bridge.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Clean rooms every time.Grounds kept clean and beautiful staff friendly and very helpful. Never leave unsatisfied and I’m here several times a month. Constantly updating rooms and grounds never had a reasonable request that wasn’t fulfilled

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

We are always thrilled to hear the feedback from our guests, especially the reoccurring ones!
We are proud to be your hotel of choice when you are in town, and we will do everything to keep it that way!
Your opinion is taken very seriously here because your satisfaction is our end goal.
Thank you so much for your stay with us, as well as the time you took to kindly review it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed Fri Sept 7 to Tues Sept 12.. I always stay here when I need some alone time. Always clean and quiet. The employees are awesome. The first night front desk called my room to ask if I left my headlights on.. it wasn't me but the fact that he was calling everyone shows how they go above and beyond.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

It is always a pleasure to hear that your stay was satisfactory. It is our main goal to meet all of your hotel needs.

Our staff try their best to make it as comfortable as possible for you. We are always more than happy to help you with anything you need.

We look forward to seeing you next time!