All reviews marriott brand oatmeal parking garage would stay here again within walking distance front desk staff stayed here bedding microwave property valet downtown elevator lobby
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Outstanding visit !! The modern European style, stylish bar area and morning breakfast was great. Nicely located in the exciting Nulu area allowing for an exciting evening of dining and drinks. If you enjoy the AC HOTEL style you can go wrong.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at AC Hotel Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear dwg1960,

We are delighted to hear of the comfort you experienced at our hotel. I’m glad you were able to take advantage of our modern rooms and amenities. Along with providing us with areas of opportunity, your feedback serves as encouragement to our associates who are the key to providing our guests with a satisfying stay. Please visit us again on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

I stayed with a group of friends in this hotel during the Forecastle Festival in July. From the moment we walked in, we were given outstanding service. The hotel itself is brand new with a modern feel. Location was great, we were able to walk out the door in either direction to find shopping, bars, and restaurants. A special mention for Joseph, who was the reason this felt like a VIP experience. He was kind enough to print out our concert tickets for us, anticipated our needs for a cab, gave excellent recommendations, and felt like a new friend by the end of our stay. His attention to detail and service most definitely make this hotel one that I would return to.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at AC Hotel Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear eew101,

Thanks so much for your review and recommendation! We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know you enjoyed your stay and the level of service we provide. Thank you especially for recognizing the staff, I will be sure to share your kind comments Joseph. We look forward to seeing you on a return trip.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

I do like the AC brand and Louisville Downtown did not disappoint. location is good new upcoming area of town. Close to everything. They were short on cleaning staff when I was there but they made up in many ways. I collect mid century glass, Blenko and LE smith Simplicity. I rescued a vase from a thrift in town. So needed to package it to carry on my flight home. Joseph at the front desk took care of me. We dumpster dived and scrounged to find the perfect supplies to carry it home safely. Thank you Joeseph!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear Nelson S,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re pleased to know our friendly staff and convenient location made for an enjoyable stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 August 2018

The staff went out of their way to accommodate us in every way. I was working on a Saturday and wanted coffee. Kitchen was closed but the made a carafe of coffee and delivered to my room in less than 15 min. Impressive. A little loud at night facing the street but nothing we couldn’t sleep through.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at AC Hotel Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear AlishaWitty,

Thank you for taking the time to write. I’m happy to hear that our service and convenient location made for an enjoyable stay. We hope to see the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 17 August 2018

This was our first time staying in this Marriott brand of hotels. We chose this property especially when we found out that it recently opened within last few months.

Sabrina, who was on duty on Sunday in the breakfast dining area was a joy! She was very friendly and had a great customer service attitude. She was very attentive to details and kept the area stocked and clean.

Other things that immediately ranked with me were the decor which was a modern European design and the pleasant aroma even in the elevator. I appreaciated the fact that the desk incorporated laminated hardwood floors throughout the hotel instead of carpet.

The coffee was flavorful and the mini fridge was convenient for dinner leftovers. A microwave oven in the room Waldo have made it almost like home.

The fitness room has lots of floor space for room to do stretching and mat exercises. The had at least 6 cardio machines (I.e. Treadmills, stationary bikes, and elliptical machines) . The view from the fitness area was decent and it gave you the chance to look out at the city and one of the many bridges in the area.

The breakfast menu was more tasteful than the typical menu at some of the other Marriott hotels. (It was the European style with less sugar and fewer carb selections.) The pricing is comparable to what you would spend for a breakfast and largest coffee at places like Starbucks and Panera.

Even though you are in the thick of the city, I felt safe walking about and dining outside at the nearby restaraunt. There were plenty of people at the areas bars and restaraunts. The hotel was close to many of the major tour points.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear ManyYearsACustomer,

We are delighted to hear of the comfort you experienced at our hotel and thank you for your compliments. I’m glad you were able to take advantage of our modern rooms and amenities. Our associates are the key to providing our guests with a satisfying stay. Please visit us again on your next trip to the area.