See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Rooms are long and narrow, but well laid out. King Suite has a pullout sofa also. Apartment sized refrigerator with a freezer, and a microwave with dishes, etc. The first night I was too hot, I then realized the a/c was controlled by the unit even though there was a thermostat on the wall. I love the Direct TV options, and the exercise room has lots of great equipment. Both Hilton’s in this area have a 6 am open time for the gym, which is when I like to be done with my exercise.. Baffles me why they wouldn’t make it twenty four seven access.

The pool is small and both times I looked there were dirty towels laying around and it didn’t look like it was well kept.

There is always hot coffee, etc available, the breakfast layout in the morning is pretty sparse. For that late night snack there is a pantry but the prices are outrageously high.

All in all above average, it does have a reasonable fee if you have a pet. Having spent a lot of time in this area, be aware there are panhandlers who will approach you, and the Garden Inn across the street had cars broken in this summer. Pay attention and don’t leave any valuables in your vehicle.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2018

This hotel is very clean and the rooms are great with fridge and microwave along with dishes for you. One elevator was broke and my reservation was for a King Suite and they did not have any available at check in. Overall the hotel is very nice. If you visiting the Fair or Expo Center this is the place to stay..

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

I travel through Louisville 3 times a month. I thought I’d give this new hotel a try. The hallway floor was stained and worn already. The carpets in my room had stains and what appeared to be food ground into it. There was something all over the door as well. This hotel is in serious trouble. As a diamond member I stay in way older hotels that are cleaner than this.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Home2 Suites by Hilton Louisville Airport Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Dear Indysmb,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you chose our hotel during your recent stay in the area and we apologize for the housekeeping problems you encountered. Dirty hallways and rooms are not typical at our hotel and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will make every effort to ensure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards. We hope you will give us a second chance if you visit our area in the future.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

We went to KY for a small mini vacation before my daughter started Pre-K. We promised her that she would have a great time. When it comes to vacations and small family trips, both of my daughters always expect a nice hotel. Home2Suites made that possible, staff was amazingly great, always greeting us and everyone else who walked in, helping is with anything, providing shuttle services to get to a certain place. Overall experience was 110%. I can't express how satisfied we were with the quality & service we got! I highly recommend this place for anyone traveling and have the feeling that they're at home!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 24 July 2018

I travel often so I was very excited to stay at this hotel as I've watched it being built while in the Louisville area on business. The property is in a great location with easy convenience to the Expo Center, Airport, campus and even downtown. The hotel shuttle stayed quite busy to the Expo Center and Airport. Rooms are very modern and spacious with tons of storage space. I really appreciate the couch in the suite as it makes the room even more comfortable. As with any new property, there are a few kinks to be worked out during opening. Some of the craftmanship in the rooms need attention on the finishing touches and I spoke with the front desk about a couple of items. We had a slight problem with housekeeping but the front desk, management and staff were quick to resolve the problem with excellent customer service. I was very impressed with their response and this is why I am a loyal Hilton customer. Having stayed in Home2 Suites in the past, I was pleasantly surprised by the new offerings at breakfast. In addition to breakfast sandwiches, there is now a waffle maker and fixings. This particular hotel even offered biscuits and gravy. Both were a nice bonus to the cereal, fruit, yogurt, bagels and toast. The breakfast area is extremely busy, especially on a weekend full of basketball teams and families going to Kentucky Kingdom, but I thought the staff did a good job trying to keep the area stocked as quickly as they could for the crowd. Plus, you can't beat free guest laundry services to wash clothes with a dryer only costing $1 per load! I've never been able to wash clothes for free at a hotel. This is a fantastic perk! I return to the Louisville area in the spring and I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Krista T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Louisville Airport Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Thank you Natalie P for such a wonderful review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you so much for being patient with us while we work out the little kinks we have left to work out. We look forward to seeing you in the spring!