All reviews corner king unique hotel modern art lock box bank building mini bar great location in downtown valet service street noise great room heart of downtown restaurants and bars favorite hotel rupp arena checking in a great stay staff was friendly
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Love 21C. Would love coffee and water in room though. I arrived and my room was not ready at 8:30 at night so had to wait in hall after a long day. The front desk gave me a free sink to the bar. I ended up
Getting into my room at 9:30. Front desk was very nice and room clean

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andrew C, General Manager at 21c Museum Hotel Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize for the delayed check-in. I would like to further discuss with you directly if you would allow me a minute of your time. Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This is a really beautiful hotel and we loved the art museum/hotel concept, but I wouldn’t recommend it if your trip depends on getting a restful night sleep. In our room, 803, we were able to hear street noise below amazingly well, and Lexington apparently has a vibrant party scene. The loudness issue was compounded by our neighboring room hosting a party, with loud music, cussing and etc. well after midnight. We were in Lexington for a weekend event that required early mornings and fulll days of activity, so this hotel was obviously not a good match for us.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andrew C, General Manager at 21c Museum Hotel Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Hi KateinTexas,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We would love another opportunity to wow you on a future visit and select our most secluded room for you. Please let me know the next time you plan on visiting Lexington. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

oh my 200 characters? We loved the hotel
It has been refurbished very well
It’s attractive
I would stay there again
every staff member we encountered was friendly and helpful
next time I will try to spend more time and enjoy the art
Just Jeff

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andrew C, General Manager at 21c Museum Hotel Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Hi 634jeff,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Please stop by and see us again.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Let me start by saying that my wife and I love 21C hotels. We make the hotel a destination. This is our second visit to the Lexington facility and as usual, it was wonderful. Great room, fabulous food, an excellent server in the dining room who offered excellent suggestions and attended to our needs without over serving or being pushy. The bartender went our of her way to prepare a special cocktail for my wife and engaged her in a conversation about recipes. We have always said that 21C should teach the rest of the hospitality industry what customer service really looks like.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Terry,

Thank you for the fabulous review! We loved having you and your wife stay with us and look forward to future visits. Please reach out to me directly if I can assist with anything in the future.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

We love staying at 21C, right in the middle of a great restaurant scene. The beds are great. If we were to recommend any change it would be to increase the size if the bar, it always seems to be packed and the bourbons are wonderful.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andrew C, General Manager at 21c Museum Hotel Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Hi oakleigh1834,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are thrilled to hear that you loved your stay. Please stop by and see us soon.