Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
HomewoodUS$119
PricelineUS$117
FindHotelUS$112
Hotels.comUS$119
Expedia.comUS$112
Agoda.comUS$112
All reviews home away from home would definitely stay here again full size refrigerator great place to stay road noise living room excellent stay would highly recommend this hotel clean rooms convenient location road trip hot breakfast staff was friendly interstate dishwasher accommodations fireplace
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel last night, paying more than I usually pay. When I arrived, well beyond their stated check- in time, the room was not ready. No compensation for that. I was tired from driving, and I went to eat. When I returned, the room was ready, and the room was nice.
I did not look outside. I took a bath and started to relax, and by that time it was dark. I kept hearing a noise like a lawn mower., earlier, but I did not think anything about it, since it was light out, but the noise continued well after dark( 10:30 at night). I mentioned it to friend I was talking to on the phone, and they said to ask to be moved. I said I was in my PJ's and did not want to pack up and move.
Between that and my window being right outside of the interstate, I did not sleep at all. Also, it faced a Harley garage / shop. I just wish I had been warned, as I usually stay at a different ( quiet) hotel nearby.
When I checked out, I told the clerk, but she just looked at me blankly, so I left.
Needless to say, I won't be back, HH Honor points or not ( which II was told I might not get since it was booked through a 3rd party).

Trip type: Travelled solo
Melanie Allen, Owner at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We have received your guest survey and your comments from your recent stay with us. Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience you suffered due to noise transmission from the business next door. We take the comments we find in our surveys very seriously and you can be assured that I am sharing your comments with our staff to ensure that we improve our hotel for the benefit of future guests. Thank you and we hope to have you return again soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2021

Room very quiet and clean with comfortable beds. No manager reception at this time. Breakfast included warn egg McMuffin type sandwiches as well as cereal, etc. Immediate area Has other hotels nd many food options within 2 blocks as well as a large shopping area with more food across a 4 lane street.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for your rating!! The team is always pleased when our guests have enjoyed their time with us. Thank you for choosing Homewood Lexington-Hamburg and we look forward to seeing you again one day.

Reviewed 24 March 2021

This place was phenomenal. The staff honestly made it. What a wonderful place great location so friendly. Would definitely stay here again. My wife literally told me we will only stay in Homewood suites!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Candi Gaines, Owner at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words & for choosing to stay with us. We are delighted your enjoyed your time here and hope to welcome you back home again in the near future.

Yours in Hospitality,

Candi

Reviewed 23 March 2021

Relaxing weekend stay. Enjoyed the whirlpool tub and lots of room. Great kitchen and provided kitchen utensils. Comfortable bed and swivel tv you can watch from the tub. Really nice layout. I would definitely stay here again and recommend if you need to relax and it’s a great location.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for staying with us! We hope to welcome you back home again in the near future.

Yours in Hospitality,

Candi

Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

The staff was very warm and friendly. We had an issue with the shower drain, so I called the front desk. Instantly, we were given a different room with no issues.
We wanted to be close to I-75 as we were hiking at Daniel Boone. We would travel an hour there in the morning, then come back and relax, eat, and shop in Lexington. We’d definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for your excellent review