Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co.
Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Made a special visit to see the brewery that makes one of my favorite beers

I couldn't pass up visiting the home of one of my all time favorite beers. I love their bourbon... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
CraftBeers
Plano, Texas
Great tour!

Great tour and a great facility! Tour guide Stacie was very informative and friendly. I've been on... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
KCM942
AMES

Recommended experiences in and around Lexington
from US$39.00
from US$39.00
from US$16.35
from US$101.54
More Info
All reviews town branch bourbon trail our tour guide kentucky bourbon barrel ale great tour beers and spirits beer tasting coffee liqueur favorite beer tasting room gift shop visitor center great beer sundown token samples distillery
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2021 via mobile

You start out with the process and then proceed to the brewery side and tasting. You get 4 tickets so you have to spend wisely depending on if you're a beer or spirits otters person! The Whiskey Barrel Beer is fantastic! Well worth the visit!

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 17 August 2021 via mobile

My husband and I had fun at this tasting. Even better was being able to try samples from the brewery AND the distillery! Boyd was our guide, and, even though he said he was still new, gave us a great tour.

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 3 August 2021 via mobile

Boyd was my tour guide. He has a great sense of humor. He kept all of entertained while still giving us all a great in depth history of the distillery and brewery. I’m very impressed with how much information we learned and how engaging the tour was. We had people from barely 21 to around 60 on our tour and everyone had a blast! He was also honest with us if he didn’t know the answer to our questions instead of just pretending he know the answer.

Date of experience: August 2021
1  Thank Seaside11890743269
Reviewed 3 March 2021

The brewery was closed to tours due to COVID but the visitor center was open. Was able to pick up some products from them. They were very professional and would return.

Date of experience: February 2021
1  Thank samanthao520
Stacie L, Manager at Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co., responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2021

Thank you for your review, we are excited to be open for sales and enjoy talking with our guests and sharing our products. We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 8 February 2021

It was very easy to determine that the brewery was closed due to COVID before making a trip. This was a completely commonsense move to make, granted I have the sense that God gave a goose. I will look forward to visiting them when they are open and until then, will buy their beers in stores.

Date of experience: February 2021
1  Thank ILoveBourbon

Thank you for visiting, we hope to see you in the future.