All reviewsstaff was very friendlyfront deskevansville areastand up showerfree breakfast in the morningrecommend this hotelgood nights sleepwould stay againgreat place to staycomfort innbusinessesrollsmicrowavevehicleemployees
Reviewed 18 January 2018

I recently stayed at the Sleep Inn in Henderson, Ky. My stay was very enjoyable. I found the guest amenities to be very conducive to a business traveler. The beds are very comfortable and the breakfast was great. The night guest service attendant, Brandon , made my morning dining experience much more enjoyable with his presentation and professionalism.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor are easier to access if one is traveling with a lot of luggage
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
supan s, Owner at Sleep Inn Henderson-Evansville South, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

The hotel is located within walking distance of several restaurants. The rates are very competitive with surrounding hotels. The hotel offers a better breakfast than most of the hotels I have stayed in. The staff is accommodating and polite. A great value for a business traveler.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor are easier to access if one travels with a lot of luggage.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. I'm sorry that we were not good enough to earn 5 stars from you. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Rest assured we will do everything in our power to earn the 5 stars rating the next time you stay with us.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

We were visiting the Evansville area for an Elton John concert and stayed only one night. We had early check-in, the staff was very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was good. The property is dated but was clean. I would stay again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

All I can say about my time there is... It was great!
The staff is wonderful and they care about their guests comfort.
They are so kind and helpfully.

The hotel is under new management and she is as sweet as a person could be.

The breakfast was tasty and had a lot of options.

The rooms were perfect and the bed... Oh how well I slept .

It was just a wonderful place to visit.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

On the positive, the hotel was quiet and I got a good nights sleep. On the negative, the hotel looks run down with filthy stained carpet to greet you as you enter the lobby. The hotel is located in a parking lot behind other businesses. All of the lampposts in the hotel’s parking area are burned out (or perhaps on a timer) which makes the parking area very dark and I felt uncomfortable leaving my car there. When checking in, I had the following conversation with the front desk clerk (who was munching on chips and a Snickers throughout the transaction):
Clerk: “Please initial the room rate.”
Me: “This is a blank sheet of paper.”
Clerk: “I don’t actually know the room rate.”

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo