“Good servings, Good food, Scratch?”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 246 Restaurants in Florence
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2018

The food here is very good, Especially recommend the Chicken strip meal and Broccoli casserole. Service is good, depending on the time of day and how busy they are.
The word "Scratch" added to there name? Huh? This is in no way food made from "scratch" Before another restaurant goes downhill by adding something to there name they are not, I would suggest they actually improve the quality of there meals to Scratch quality or remove the scratch name. (The food is very very good, just not Scratch or homemade)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I eat there every Tuesday now, I have tried it on various days but found a great server on Tuesdays. I sit at the bar and the bartender is great. She remembers my order every week and it is always good. If it was not for that bartender I would not eat there so regular, but her service makes it worth returning.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Not sure why they’ve decided to add “scratch kitchen” to their name, but the food is not made from scratch. Just something as simple as a salad is very obvious that it was dumped out of a bag. Also, it is again obvious that most of their food is processed & frozen. A place that claims to be a scratch kitchen should indeed make their food from scratch.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

It was busy. Waited for drinks. Waitress took our order and she came back 3 times to ask what dressing I wanted. She forgot my soup. Brought a baked potato I never ordered. My husband had a chicken salad and he said it was good and so was my soup and salad. Not sure we will go back, no vegetarian options except soup and salad.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We decided to give this place a try and we were very delighted. We were greeted by a very nice greeter we're seated at a nice Booth good size and our server came over his name was Jacob. Jacob was very pleasant beautiful smile took care of our every needs he welcomed us and was just very attentive. I would highly recommend this restaurant and it exceeded my expectations. We will definitely return the food was wonderful very tasty good portions clean restrooms the decor was very Charming and I will say it again will definitely plan to return the next time we're in town. I'd like to thank Jacob for making our evening very enjoyable.