“Lunch”

Cattleman's Roadhouse
Ranked #4 of 80 Restaurants in Danville
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Great place to have business lunch! Great bar area with a nice atmosphere. I really enjoy every time I go in there.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

My husband had the smaller ribeye cooked to perfection. Do try their potato soup. The best ever. Also, a good salad bar. Wish we had one in SC. They know how to deliver.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We had a steak here with the salad bar and all the trimings. Very good steaks were tender and cooked as ordered (medium-well).

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went to Cattlemans on our anniversary and our server came out with a ice cream plate with roses drawn on it. Great personal experience. My wife was impressed
Will be back soon

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed our entire experience! The staff is so friendly, the food was so tasty and hot! We had our 2 month old with us and they went above and beyond to accommodate us! I highly recommend it!