All reviews the owner other guests every evening curry watch the sunset cold shower explore krabi would love to come back stayed nights communal hammocks hostel kayaking tours dock nature paradise
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Wow. This place is just incredible, far away from busy tourist traps and a surrounded by beautiful scenery, but has enough people coming through to not be lonely-remote. I went kayaking from the bungalows, around some islands and the only people I saw were fishermen! 10/10 would recommend.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

This place is a hidden gem. There aren’t enough words for me to explain how lovely this place is. If you are looking for a place in Krabi then you really shouldn’t go anywhere else.

We had 2 air con rooms, both of which were lovely and the air con worked a dream. You are the shortest of walks (30 seconds tops) away from the most amazing view where you can sit on hammocks for as long as you please and just watch the tide come in and out. I spent a whole day down there and it was just the best way to chill after manic days going from city to city. The food on offer was wonderful 150B all you can eat for dinner. Very good price for very tasty meals! The staff are also very tentative and are always around if you have any questions about best travel routes or anything really.

Guys, as I’ve already said, no words I say will do this little gem any justice, just come, relax and experience it for yourself. You will struggle to find a location as beautiful, I can assure you that.

Not only was it an amazing experience to be there, the guys also sorted out our outward travel arrangements and made sure we got to the correct piers.

(If you’re looking for mad party’s then this place won’t be for you, but if you want to just relax, enjoy good company and an amazing view then get this place booked)

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

This place is honestly magical from the friendly staff to the bioluminescent plankton. I came here for two nights to start with but extended for another 5. Definitely would recommend to anyone and some of the best Thai food I've had yet. Thanks to Oli,Andrew and Vanessa for such a great week.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed in an air conditioned bungalow and I highly recommend this option, though it is pricier. We stayed 2 nights and never left the property, everything you need is there. There are activities and tours if you are feeling adventurous, but we had a busy couple of weeks and the Bananas was a nice chance to relax. The sunsets are stunning. All the food we ate was delicious but the curry we ordered from the menu for lunch was a bit too spicy, and we like spicy food. The owner is friendly but a bit scatter brained, I had booked for 3 nights but he only had me recorded for 2 so we had to find other accommodations in town. There were a lot of families staying there which for us was a downside because of crying babies.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

We had originally plan ed to stay here for only 4 nights. As soon as we got settled in we sat down to have a quick bite to eat. Before we had finished our meal we decided to extend our stay. We ended up staying for 4 additional nights due to the setting, staff, privacy and all around energy! The prices are extremely reasonable, the food is great and the staff is impecible. Olli, Andrew and Vanessa were very polite and have a vast knowledge of the area and activities that surround their location. Every night there is a communal dinner @ 7 and near the end someone comes around to help coordinate the guests activities for the next day. There is plenty to do, including kayaking, island tours, scooter rentals and more. If you are planning a trip to Krabi and are looking for a laid back, peaceful setting the Bananas is the place to go. ❤❤❤❤❤

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple