Lowest prices for your stay
US$57
US$52
WyndhamUS$63
Agoda.comUS$57
TravelocityUS$52
All reviews free shuttle wichita airport bed was comfortable nice stay enjoyed my stay room was large oatmeal
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 June 2021

Not my favorite, one staff member ruined it for me other than that it was an okay stay. They wanted a family of 3 to sleep on a Full size bed when I reserved a King Suite. They did not honor the price that I reserved it for and if I would of canceled I still would of had to pay for the first night.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 2 June 2021

My stay at the super 8 hotel Wichita airport was excellent. It is the best priced hotel around and has an awesome staff. I recommend staying at this hotel and I will stay here again when I’m in the area.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 20 April 2021

The price is great. The location is good. But this hotel is not well kept-up. On more than one occasion, I have had to be assigned a different room because something isn't right with the first room offered.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2020

The keycard reader was dead on my first room. There was no heat in the next room. I froze all night. Do NOT recommend. I was trying to save a few bucks on the trip, but apparently so were they. When reporting the problem, they did nothing to correct the issue.

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SUPER EIGHT WICHITA AIRPORT, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Wichita Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Super 8 by Wyndham Wichita Airport. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Our apologies for the bad experience. Our endeavor is to offer a nice stay to all our guests but failed this time. Actions shall be taken to improve everything on priority and you can have a good stay next time. Hope you will reconsider.

Reviewed 15 June 2020 via mobile

We weren't expecting anything fancy, but someone needs to take some pride in proper cleaning. Large crumbs under the couch cushions and under the couch, stains on the bed spread, and a lack of a good wipe down on the furniture tops were the main issues. The bathroom was nice and looks like it was updated, the room was secure and used magnetic key cards, and there was plenty to watch if we had down time. It's possibly a work in progress so maybe we'll keep an eye on it for the future?

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple