“Exceptional property!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Theo_Papp...
Brasilia, DF
“Exceptional property!!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 for a stay in January 2014

If you are looking for a high-end home to spend your vacation at Orlando, this is the right place to stay. Very spacious home, well equipped, safe and with a outstanding service provided by Felix (owner) and the property manager (sorry I forgot the name).

I strongly recommend this property and if I come back to Orlando I´ll stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
6 Aug 2014
Dear Theo,
Thank you for the lovely comments and recommendations on Villa Felicis. Sean and I are glad to have been able to deliver to you a nice experience during your stay with us.
It is our utmost goal to extend our guests a warm welcome and fulfill their expectations in every possible way. We are very happy you have enjoyed and is planning on staying with us again in the future. Hope it is soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful House and Excellent Service”
Reviewed 30 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

I highly recommend this property. We had a wonderful holiday and the 10 days that we spent at Villa Felicis played a big part in this. From my initial enquiry the owner, Felix, was extremely helpful and this continued during the booking process and throughout our stay.

The house was even lovelier than we were expecting from the pictures we had seen- everything was in very good order and very clean and the specifications were high. Our family of five had all the space we needed to spend time together and also apart. The ensuite bathrooms and walk in wardrobes were useful, and the whole house seems to have been designed to make it easy and pleasant to stay in.

Our teenagers loved the entertainment room with PS3 console, while our ten year old daughter spent a lot of time in the pool. There was something for all the family, which in our experience is rare in a property. Villa Felicis is on a lovely resort and it was a pleasure to return to it each day after busy days in parks and carrying out other activities. I have already recommended the property to friends and hopefully we will back there soon!

Sc, Wirral, Cheshire, UK"

Luxury-minded travelers
30 Oct 2013
I am delighted you have enjoyed your stay with us. It is a very special pleasure when a guest allows me to be of assistance in order to make their experience at Villa Felicis more enjoyable.

I am glad you and your family followed some of my suggestions of things to do in the area, such as watching the wild manatees at the Crystal River. Central Florida is full of natural beauty and there are many interesting and fun things to do outside the theme park circuit.

Thank you for sharing your kind comments about Villa Felicis. Indeed, we have decided to keep our house with fewer bedrooms in a space that usually contains six or more bedrooms. Hence, a family of five such as yours will have “all the space you need to be together and also apart” as you kindly mentioned.

Thank you also for recommending us to your friends. They will be most welcome and hope we are able to exceed their expectations after you very nice comments.

I do look forward for you next visit to Villa Felicis and hope it is soon! It will be my privilege to take care of you and your lovely family again. Best wishes,
Brussels
Reviewed 28 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

28 Aug 2013
Dear Philippe,
Thank you for your thoughtful review. It is a pleasure to have discriminating guests as you staying at Villa Felicis.
Did enjoy the special privilege to be able to share my insider views of the destination with you. I try to be always at hand to my guests in order to assure they are having the best experience during their stay and was very happy to have the opportunity to address your kind requests.
We are all very proud to have delivered our promises of a luxury villa experience to you. This is the utmost goal of our team.
Villa Felicis does have a high operational cost in order to be able to convey our highest standards, and most kind of you pointing this out to our future guests. Nevertheless Villa Felicis represents a much better value and experience than a stay at a five star hotel (or even 4 star) in the region. We do offer special rates in the low season, a great value in our price-category.
Our resort location even though away from the crowds, is just a 10-minute drive to Disney as you could verify personally. I appreciate you informing others know about it.
I am delighted to know you and your family have had a great experience staying at Villa Felicis and I will be counting down the days until I have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.
Met vriendelijke groeten,
A TripAdvisor Member
“An Enchanting Vacation at Villa Felicis!”
Reviewed 12 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Villa Felicis exceeded our expectations! Not only is the villa extremely spacious and in immaculate condition, but Felix and his property managers are very professional and responsive. The Villa is located within a very short distance to Disney and just a few minutes longer to Universal, Wet & Wild, and other fun locations like miniature golf and race karts.

Each night my family looked forward to relaxing in the pool and spa after a wonderful meal prepared in the huge kitchen. The dramatic fireplace provided just the right amount of warmth when relaxing on the couches. Felix has expertly decorated Villa Felicis in warm browns, bronzes, and cream tones so that it truly became our favorite destination for winding down after spending the day in one of the busy parks. Our two teenagers loved the entertainment room with large flat screen tvs and enjoyed playing their xbox games on the 2 days that it rained. If we head back to Orlando anytime soon, we will definitely reach out to Felix to book Villa Felicis again. Thanks for a fantastic vacation and wonderful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
12 Apr 2013
Dear S.B., Thank you for your kind comments on our Villa Felicis, we are all touched by your kind words. It was a joy to have you and your family staying here with us. We are thrilled you had an excellent experience at Villa Felicis and a memorable family vacation in Orlando. Glad to know you have enjoyed some of the many exciting attractions Orlando has to offer and had lots of fun. You and your family will be always welcome to stay at Villa Felicis and hopefully build even nicer memories on your next visit. Look forward seeing you all soon. All the best, Felix
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 31 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
31 Mar 2013
Dear Mike N.,
It was a privilege to have you and your family staying with us. Thank you for the kind words. We are thrilled you have enjoyed the stay with us. Hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you again in the near future at our Villa Felicis.
Kindest regards, Felix
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing