“Absolutely Perfect”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of The Blue House

The lounge with new furniture
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The lounge with new furniture
The dining room
The kitchen with granite kitchen tops, dishwasher, microwave,large fridge etc.
The kitchen dining area
Master Bedroom downstairs - separate walk in wardrobe
The full bathroom downstairs
The downstairs bathroom looking out towards the garden.
Two double beds in the downstairs bedroom with separate walk in wardrobe
Bathroom ensuite with double shower and twin vanities.  Leads out to pool.
Pool Table upstairs
The upper area with a pool table and tv.
Master bedroom upstairs with separate walk in wardrobe.
Bathroom ensuite with twin vanities and double walk in shower.
Two queen beds upstairs with access to balcony.  Walk in wardrobe.
Shower room ensuite
The laundry room
Furnished balcony - superb golf course views over the ninth tee.
Upstairs balcony with access from bedroom
Comfortable seating and outside dining.
The pool has submerged seating in the deep end and steps to get into it.
A great place to sit outside and read.
The rear upstairs balcony.
View from the balcony.
The double garage at the rear of the home.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Absolutely Perfect”
Reviewed 14 January 2017 for a stay in September 2016

The resort of Reunion is a relaxing place to stay, The Blue House is in an amazing location with views across the golf course and is within walking distance of The Grande Reunion Resort Hotel. The moment you walk into The Blue House you can see it's been furnished to a very high standard and is spotlessly clean. There were only two of us so we used the upstairs master bedroom, the bed was super comfy and most mornings we lazed on the veranda eating breakfast watching the golfers.

We were apprehensive about using a pool area with no netting, but it proved to be no problem at all. The kitchen is very well equipped and has everything you need and we also made use of the pool table.

The management company Jeeves were excellent and are on hand if you need anything.

To sum up I would recommend this property to anyone visiting Disney or surrounding area.

william c
Basking Ridge, New Jersey
“Wonderful Environment”
Reviewed 14 May 2015 for a stay in November 2014

We have been spending Thanksgiving at the Blue House for the past eight years. It is our home away from home. The ownership is a pleasure to deal with and very accommodating. The layout is conducive to a multi-family environment with the kids upstairs and the older folk down.

The back yard sun pattern is ideal for sun bathers and those seeking shade. The kitchen is modern and equipped well enough to serve a complete Thanksgiving meal in the spacious dining area.

We have so many great memories at this house. Between the accommodations, the location and the facilities we couldn't be more pleased.

Send the kids upstairs and enjoy a cool drink on the outside deck. Better yet, put the game on upstairs, open the doors, play some pool and watch the golfers hack it up down the fairway across the street. Great fun!

We will be returning nearly every Thanksgiving and every other spring break!

Liked best: Location
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Paul A
Ireland
“Great House and Great Reunion Resort”
Reviewed 6 May 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Arrived at the Blue House in Reunion on a cool January afternoon.

We were first greeted by a very happy security guard at the gated entrance to Reunion who gave us a map of the resort and directions to the Blue House (he knew the house as it was next to the Reunion Spa). When we approached the property we were amazed at the style of the home and the balconies overlooking the golf course. The door code we were given by the owner worked first time. The house was great - very spacious and clean. We then went into the kitchen where the food we had ordered was already put away in the fridge - after a long flight that was a very welcomed. We then went in to the rear pool area where the pool was warm and very clean. My children were in the pool straight away once we had discovered how the pool alarm worked to the back doors. The house was very clean and the bedrooms were very large. The photo's do not show accurately the great space inside the home.

We had a great 7 day stay at the house. I played golf twice on the great courses at Reunion - Palmer and Watson I think they were called. We asked the owner for two day passes for the resort and the rest of my family enjoyed the water park whilst I played golf.

Reunion itself was very well located with the choice of 2 supermarkets and Disney was a very easy 15 minute drive to the park entrance. We ate in the reunion restaurants most of the time which were good and very handy as we could walk to them from the Blue House.

We had one small issue whilst in the house so we called the management company who were there within the hour and sorted us out very professionally. It was not a problem at all.

From booking the property with the owner we had a very smooth holiday. The information from the owner was clear and accurate and she couldn't do enough to help us. The house was better than the photo's and the management company was prompt and polite - Jeeves I think they were called.

What we loved most about the Blue house was its location in Reunion - you could walk to the golf, restaurants and pool. The water part was slightly further but you can still walk it if you need the exercise.

We would recommend both the Blue House in Reunion and Reunion resort if you are looking for a top quality holiday and rental home.

We will definitely book again in this house.

Liked best: Large House and its location
Liked least: Having to leave after the holiday
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
jjlalumi
jjlalumi
“Dirty and Disappointing”
Reviewed 15 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

This house has so much potential but it misses the mark on every possible level. I normally do not post negative reviews, but this house was just so bad, I want to save other families time and hassle. I am writing this review while we are still here, so I do not miss a thing and to save other folks the disappointment. There is so much wrong with this house, that I cannot put it all in this review, but the highlights alone, I hope, will save others severe disappointment.

While the owners were wonderful do deal with and directions and reservations were a breeze, there is a serious disconnect somewhere between ownership and management. This is, by far, the dirtiest home I have ever rented. It is in deep need of maintenance and refurbishing and has no business being in any type of rental pool until the issues are corrected. I would have checked out the moment I checked in, but I was traveling with 7 other people and did not want to disrupt the vacation time of my entire family.

The disappointments began when we arrived and could not figure out how to get to the back of the house where the parking is located. We figured it out, only to find that there is only parking for one vehicle in the driveway and one in the garage. Which was fine, but you cannot fit two cars in the drive, side-by-side.

We entered through the pool area at the rear of the house and the first thing we see is the back door which is filthy. It's dirty and grimy and not what you expect to see when you enter a rental. The next issue that we encountered was the Jeeves Property Management Company. One of their technicians was still here when we got to the home on our day of check-in. That was not an issue, but he informed us that two out of the four televisions did not work with their remotes. When I asked him when the issue was going to be corrected, he said that he had to wait to buy new televisions, and needed owner permission. The correct answer to that would have been, "I'm going out to buy two universal remotes, and will be back shortly." So, while all the televisions work, two of the four need to have the channels changed by getting up to switch the channel on the TV itself. Not the end of the world. But things get worse.

Once the Jeeves gent was gone, that is when I noticed how dirty the home was. Just filthy. The walls and the doors were covered in scuffs and food. The mirrors were streaked and filmy, the furniture and chairs stained and there is food beneath the glass top of the dining table. We had to start cleaning the moment we got into the home. That would have been easier had there been a vacuum or mop, which there is not. There are carpet throws in the home, as well as really dirty and stained carpets, but there is no way to clean them. I found a broom in the garage, while I was searching for the electrical panel as several outlets, including the phone in the kitchen did not work.

So within 20 minutes of checking in to the house, we had two televisions that were not working correctly, we had two outlets and the kitchen phone that was not working, the WIFI was not working, and the place was disgusting. With that, I made a call to the Jeeves property management team. That was on Sunday. I was told that the on call person was going to be called. Four days later I have not heard anything from them. As it pertains to the WIFI, thank goodness I am an IT guy, otherwise we would still be without internet connection. As it turns out the login information that we got from the owners and from the Jeeves Company were both completely different and incorrect. I had to figure out the issue on my own, and after 30 minutes of troubleshooting I fixed the issue.

On top of the filth, there are several items on the property that do not work. The Jacuzzi tub in one of the master bedrooms upstairs does not work. There are several burnt out bulbs in the house, the security code that works for the back door does not work for the front door, so we are only able to use one door in the house. The A/C units in the home are not effective in keeping the house cool. It has been 100F on average since we got to the property and the upstairs has not gotten below 85 degrees. To further that, I found black hairs all over the house, dead bugs, and blood stains on the towels. In fact all the towels are stained with one thing or another. The floors and cabinets are in deep need of heavy cleaning, and there are shelves in the closets that need repair. The doorbell chime cover is missing and is unsightly, there is a fire detector hanging from the ceiling, and the licence for this home as a rental expired in April 2014.

Among all of the other things that need to be corrected in the house, the kitchen linens are rags, the knives are as sharp as spoons, and there is one ironing board for five suites. Other small issues include, no soap dishes, no towel hooks or racks to hang towels when you get out of the shower, no ceiling fans to offset the A/C that does not work, and there are small dead bugs and cockroaches all over the house.

If the house was not bad enough, to add to the frustration, dealing with the grounds people and the club house is interesting at best. When I went to the club house to ask them where the gym was, two out of three people did not know what to tell me. Finally I found out where it was, and was told that it opened at six a.m. I have been there five days and three out of the five, I waited more than twenty minutes for the gym to open, and by twenty after six in the morning I went for a walk instead. Just disappointing.

Liked best: The location
Liked least: The house is just filthy.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
29 Apr 2015
Unfortunately the guest did not send any of this information to me at all or copy me into the review and I have read it for the first time 6 months after it was posted.
I am always available during your stay and welcome any feedback positive or negative. Jeeves are professional management company who we have worked with for over ten years now and we have found them to be very good at what they do. They work extremely hard to ensure that your stay is trouble free. We work hard to make sure that the house is as we would expect it to be if we arrived on holiday and we take this seriously. If there are any issues then please do tell us. We update the home each year and we replace what we feel needs replacing. In August 2014 we had bought new pool furniture, new bed linens, new pans,new mugs and new kitchen towels for example. We want you to enjoy the home and to come back another day. Unfortunately there are certain things we have no control over breaking however we can and we do replace them or arrange for their repair. Please note the house is licensed with all the necessary people and authorities. There is a double garage at the rear of the home accessible by the service road that runs behind the house parallel to Excitement Drive.
Ireland
Reviewed 20 November 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Liked best: huge rooms with 2 bedrooms downstairs
Liked least: rained for two days
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Management Response
29 Apr 2015
Many people say that the photos do not do the house any justice as it is larger than it looks and it does enjoy such a great location. It is a bright, cheerful and home and very easy to look after so it is very easy to relax in and to use as a base for a holiday. Our management team are available in case you need anything and I am always available via email if required.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing